CHAPTER 12

Namjoon's POV

As I arrived in the New York Airport,Many people or I shall call my fans are waiting for me to greet me.

Shit.

Some even push each other and shout for my name in order to grab my attention.The police are standing around me to make sure that the fans didn't come closer to me.

Gratefully,the company Van is already arrived so, it's not that difficult to through all of the fans cause I get into the van as fast as I can.Then,we left the airport without the fans chasing.

Thank god!

When I arrived at the hotel with Hunchul hyung.I put all of my belongings in my room and jump onto the bed to have a good relax a bit.

I pulled out my phone and check my twitter to post of my arrival in NYC.I took a simple selfie and post it on twitter with a caption.

Hello NYC!Hope to see you guys at the concert tonight!Lot of love from KimNamjoon #RM 😇❤

I sigh heavily as I begin to feel extremely tired.Perhaps, I'm gonna need some times to rest.I lay on the bed and soon begin to leave the world slowly.

After I leave the hotel,I go to the park and release my mind for a while.
Suddenly,two person caught my gaze.They are so familiar to me and they are sitting on the bench while holding hands,and just kissing each other slowly like a love birds.I quickly run to them and push the other man.

"What the hell,Namjoon?!"It's Jin.
"What the hell are u doing with this kidoh?!"I yell angrily and he startled a bit.
"Hello!He is my future husband!Why the hell are you bothering us?!"Jin said while crossing his arm.

"What?!You're lying right?"I ask and I can feel my cheeks wet slightly."No!I'm not!I love hyosang!Not you!"Jin stated and hold Hyosang's hand tightly."But..Jin,Don't you know how much I love u?Why are doing this to me?!Why?!"My tears begin to fall again.

"No,You don't even love me.Before you ask me why am i doing this to you,you better ask yourself first!Goodbye Kim Namjoon.I hope I'll never meet you next time and I'm  fucking hate you!"Jin said pulling hyosang with him and left me all alone.

"Jinnnn!!I love youuu!!Please don't leave me!!!I can't leave without youuu!!Jinnn!!Please don't!!"I shout and my shoulder is being shaked by someone in all of sudden.

"Eyy Namjoon..wake up!"

My eyes shot open and I can't breathe properly so, I take a deep and heavy breath.Gratefully,It was just a bad dream that I never wanted to happen in real life."What happen?having a bad dream huh?"Hunchul ask while sitting on the bed besides me and I nodded softly.

"You were mentioning Jin's name when you slept and you cried a lot and so bad too."
Hunchul stated.

"Oh it's Nothing.What time is it?"I ask and wipe off my dripping sweat."It's only 4 p.m!Your concert is at 8 p.m!You still have time to rest.."Hunchul said and left the room.

"I hope that will never happen!Jin,you're mine and only mine forever..I swear.."I mumbled to myself without caring if I sound so selfish and psycho but, I really love him.

I reach for my phone and scrolled through my twitter to read the fans comments.More of them wishing me goodluck.I put the phone on the mini table again and lay on the bed.

I keep thinking of Jin.I try my best to sleep again but,I can't so, I reach for my laptop to write some lyrics.

I'm so regret of my life right now.I lost the love of life just because of this tour but,Its okay,Namjoon right after this tour over,I'll make sure you will get your Jin back.

I sounds desperate and I really am.

              *         *        *        *        *
I'm on the stage while holding a microphone while hearing to the fans' cheering and yelling.

"Ayooo New York City!How are you?You guys are so lucky because New York City was selected as the first location!So,what song do you guys want me to perform?"

"Make this night as rock as you guys!"Namjoon yelled.

"Do you!!!Do you!!!Do you!!"The fans shout together.

"So,You guys want to watch the Do you performance huh?"I ask and they are all cheer for it.

"Yeahhhh!"

So,the DJ plays on the Do You instrument.

Do you Do you Do you Do you

(Do the fuck you want)

Do you Do you Do you Do you

(What the fuck you want)

And the rest of the concert,I'm singing normally.I'm still trying to cheer myself in front of the fans and I have to show them that I'm happy.

(edited)