CHAPTER 37

Namjoon's POV

I'm standing right in front of Jin's apartment now. At first, I hesitantly press the bell button. But I make myself braver to press it. Then, Jin open the door with his pale face.

"Namjoon..what are you doing here?" He asks seems to be suprised at my presence. "Jin..what happen to you?" I said then I grab his wrist to get into his apartment. That was gentle anyway.

"Namjoon!what the hell!"He said. Then I push him to sit on the couch and I go to the kitchen to make hot coffee for him to release his tension.

"Drink this." I said. "Why didn't you tell me about this?!" I scold him. "I don't want!" He said and push the mug away. "Why do i need to do that?" He ask and look at me with his pity expression.

"Because I was worried sick about you, Jin! And one more thing,.I'm your fucking Boss.." I stated. "You don't have to! I quit the job!" He said which made my heart ached.

I push him to lay on the couch and lock him with both of my hands. "I have to! I still love you. Don't you get it?" I explained and water begin to pool in his eyes.

"Then, why did you leave me?!" He yells at me while tears running down his cheek. "Jin! I'm so sorry for being such an ass towards and leave you with a bad man. I should be here when you need me. Not hyosang." I said and wipe his tears on his soft cheek.

Oh how I miss this moment..

"me and hyosang are already broke up..He cheated behind me and the woman is having his child." He said making my eyes widen. I begin to sit in front of him.

"I know..Tae told me everything. Jin, please accept me again. I need you in my life. I can't leave without you."

"I don't know how to tell you how much am I regretting over my decision last year. I was selfish. I know that and-" I said then I got cut off by Jin kissing my lips.

"Can you please shut up? I'm sick hearing you say I'm sorry for nth times. I already forgive you and I still love you,Namjoon. No matter everywhere I go. You keep coming to my life." Jin explained and it made me smirk.

"So baby..Seems like you're act so gentle today.. I bet you lost your innocent?" I said and raise my eyebrows.

"So?"

I pull him into another kiss. The kiss is passionate and sweet at the same time. "I love you,Jin." I said after breaking the kiss. He smiles and mumble an 'I love you too' to me.

Ya , after ages without him. I finally get him back. I can't describe how much I appreciate this moment. I'm happy to have Kim Seokjin again.

Hyosang's POV

"Hyosang, Dasom needs you and I already know about the child in her stomach." Jin said its make me get a little surprised. "How did you know about Dasom?" I ask in disbelief.

"She told me everything. Thanks for giving such a great treatment to me. I appreciate it. Good bye,hyosang." He said then he left the cafe.

"What have I done?!"I mumbled and push the table in front of me in frustration. Why me?!

Xx

I arrived at Dasom's house. She is sleeping peacefully on the bed. She looks so beautiful in this position with her a tiny belly that soon will be bigger carrying my child.

I come to lay beside her and hug her tightly. "I'm sorry, love.." Hyosang whisper at her ear. He caress Dasom's hair slowly and kiss her cheek.

"I love you, Dasomie and my child you're carrying.. I love both of you.." I said and smile at the view. Dasom move a bit and wake up only to see me besides her. She smile sweetly at me and tap my cheek. "I love you too, hyosang.." She said then she kiss me.

I found my world.

(edited)