CHAPTER 36

Jin's POV

I wake up to my bell house ring. It's only 8 a.m. Who might be coming to my house in this early morning?

I open the door and it's the woman from yesterday. I know exactly how she looked like. "How may I help you?" I said and she smile sadly at me.

"I'm Dasom, I need to tell you something important." She stated and rubs her tummy slowly. "About?" I ask.

"Hyosang." She said which made me widen my eyes. "Can I please come in?" She asked. "Sure,come in." I said as I give her space to come in.

I slam the door behind me and ask her to sit on the cushion at the living room.I make a coffee for both of us.
"Here" I said handing her a cup of coffee. She take the coffee and mumbled a thanks.

"Jin, You're hyosang's boyfriend right?" She said as she put the mug on the mirror table. "Yes. How did you know my name?" I questioned.

"To be honest, I'm Hyosang's ex girlfriend. We're just broke up one day before you back to Seoul."She explained. "What?!you're lying right?!" I ask in disbelief.

"I'm not, Jin! He loves you and at the same time he loves me. But, he dumped because I'm having his child in my stomach! I'm not lying." She said then caress her stomach.

"You're lying!" I yelled. "You need to believe me! I only want to ask for one favour from you ..please tell Hyosang to get back with me. This innocent baby want a dad. I'm begging you!" Dasom begin to cry and sit on his knees while holding my leg.

"Please Jin..if you don't have a sympathy on me just have it on this baby..I need hyosang..I need him." She said and I pull her to stand up then I comfort her.

"Dasom, okay I will. Just take care of this baby and yourself." I said while caressing her back. "Thank you,Jin" She said and left my house.

Tears suddenly fall to my cheek. I lock myself in the room and crying badly. "Why did Hyosang do this to me?.."

"I've hurt for the second time because of love.."

Oh God, Why did u do this to me? Why can't you give me little happiness? Why?

_

It's been 3 days I locked myself in the room without eating nor drinking. I'm already weak. I didn't pick up on any call and that include Taehyung.

He called me almost 50 times. Namjoon and Hyosang are also left a several calls and messages.

Taehyung's POV

What the hell is going on with Jin Hyung? He didn't pick up on every call I made. Did something bad happened to him? I tried to call Hyosang and he said that Jin didn't answer to all his calls either.

I decided to go to his apartment. It's locked from inside. Yes he's in the apartment. I press the bell button but there's no respond.

I repeated the action for a several times then the door opened. "Tae?" He said and I quickly hug him.

"Hyung..why did you not picking up to all my calls?" I ask while facing him. His face is completely pale and he have a dark circle under his eyes.

"Hyung,what happen to you?" I ask. "erm..Tae, Hyosang cheat behind me.." He confessed.

"Hyung..I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this. I actually know about this before. I'm sorry hyung! I just don't want you to get hurt for the second time." I explained.

"It's okay.. I need to move on." He said and I could see he's holding back tears.

"Hyung...I'm sorry.." I said again. "Tae..can you leave me alone? Just this time. I need some times alone." He said and tears rolled down to his cheek. I feel so bad towards Jin hyung. I can't disturb him for now so, I nodded and bid my goodbye to him.

I drive off to home and I thought of someone.

Namjoon hyung.

I know he can comfort Jin hyung. Besides, He still love Jin hyung and I know Jin hyung still loves him. He didn't look so heartbroken this time. He didn't suffer as much as Namjoon did to him. I know he is already has no feelings towards hyosang. I knew it.

(edited)