CHAPTER 34

Hyosang's POV

I decide to text Jin to ask him out tonight since we haven't met for a long time. Yeah, I do miss him.

Me : Babe, let's hang out tonight. I'm sorry if I can't pick you up at the airport yesterday..

Send.

a notifications popped out. I quickly open it with the thought of Jin, but it's not him.

Unknown : I'm on my way doing my revenge. wait n see ;)

"Who the hell is this?"

What did this person mean?
Revenge?

I decided to not reply to it. Perhaps, this person got the wrong number. Then, I receive a reply from Jin.

He agreed to go on a date with me.

I took a quick shower then, wear something nice and drive to Jin's apartment.

I press the bell button for a several times. He appears and I hug him tightly. I put my nose at the crock of his neck and daymn man, He smell so good. I miss this smell of him so much.

"Hyosang..what are you doing?" Jin ask between the hug. So, I break the hug and smile widely at him. "I miss you.." I said. He chuckle and push me out of his way. He lock his apartment and we walk to my car.

"Where are we going actually?" He ask as we both hop into the car. "Somewhere far away for both of us ~" I sing making him rolls his eyes.

"Oh babe, I'm just kidding. We are going to the amusement park!" I said. "Really? It's been a long time I didn't get there!" He said with full of excitement.

 __

"Hyosang! Can we go to the ghost house? please.." Jin beg with those big baby eyes. There's no way I could say No to that but, I really need to see him frowning. "No!" I said.

"Why?" He frown. "You scared right?I knew it." He continued and I widen my eyes. For fuck sake, yes I'm scared. "No!" I denied.

"If you say so let's go!" Jin said drag me into the ghost house. We were welcomed by an old man with white eyes. Man, that creepy shit is frightening me out.

Jin just walk calmly as if nothing freak him out. Once we passed by the corner, something is following us from behind.

I begin to scream and run away quickly not noticing I left Jin alone in the ghost fucking house. I finally find the way out and god, I swear I'll never get into them again.

I feel that something isn't right. I look at my surrounding and there's no Jin in sight. Where is Jin? Damn it. I sit on the bench.

Then, my phone vibrates. I pull out my phone in my pocket. My eyes got widen as I look at the exact same unknown number back then in my apartment.

Unknown : Having fun huh? You just neet to wait.. I' m about to ruin it. Sooner or later?  ;)

"What the fuck.." I cursed.

Then,I feel a light tap on my shoulder. "Hyosang! Why did you run huh?" Jin said with laughter. "Jin..it was scary as hell!" I said making him laugh even more. "You're a coward.." Jin said and laugh his ass off.

(edited)