CHAPTER 29

Namjoon's POV

What the hell is going on with you,Namjoon?Control yourself!

I sit on the bench near the beach while thinking of the incident between me and Jin in the hotel room.

Damn.

"Oh is that Rap Monster?" I heard some random girls talking about me.

I quickly stood up and walk to the hotel before something might be happen to me soon. I push the upper button of the elevator and get into it. As I arrived at the sixth floor, I walk slowly to my hotel room.

I hesitantly hold the door knob and open it since I'm already unlocked the door with the card scanner. The room filled with silence . Is Jin already asleep?

I walk towards his room and decided to knock on it but,I'm too scared of to do so.

What if he shout at me to leave him alone?

I back off a little to the thought of Jin yelling at me then, I walk to my room. In all of sudden, the door open. I turn behind only
to have our eyes met but, he quickly look away. "uh.. Y-You hungry?" He ask while trying to break the awkwardness between us.

"Huh..kinda" I said while rubbing my hair.  "I'll might just cook!" He said and smile softly at me then, he walks towards the kitchen. I wait for him at the living room while watching myself on the TV.

Sometimes, life is just so hard so, why don't I fanboying over myself right?

"Namjoon!The food is ready!" Jin shout from the kitchen and I make my way to the kitchen and sit across to Jin.

"Em..I only cook instant noodles since this hotel doesn't provide cooking tools.." Jin stated as he eats the noodles sheepishly.
"Its okay,this is way much better anyway!" I stated and he smile softly at me. It's kind of make my heart melted.

"Um..Jin?" I said trying to break the awkward atmosphere and he hummed. "I-I'm s-sorry about the incident. I was seriously can't control myself for you!" I widened my eyes as I said it and mentally slap myself.

Damn it!

"It's okay.. Just forget it.." He said while playing with his noodles.

"Okay..by the way, we will be heading back to Seoul tomorrow. The company make this trip short because they want us to comeback since there were some technical problem had happened ." I explain and I earned a nod from him.

"So,wanna hangout tonight? Just tell me where do you want to go, I'll bring you there.." I said as I took a sip of the coffee.

"Hmm..I don't really know where is Los Angeles' popular place so, it's up to you.." He said and smile formed on his lips.
"Okay.. I'll take you to my favourite place instead!" I said in excitement.

Jin's POV

"So,Where are we going?" I ask while Namjoon is focusing on driving. "We are going to the beach!" He said and grin slightly.

"Namjoon, Do you love someone after both of us broke up? it's okay if this is hard for you to answer it, I understand." I said smiling softly at him.

He smile in satisfactory.

"I can answer that actually, Yes I do love someone. But,he is already taken. Now, I'm still trying to own him and I hope he will be mine sooner." He explained and I could feel my heart shattered slightly.

Damn what is this feeling?

"I-I hope you'll own him soon." I said and still trying my best to hide my sadness.

"I hope so! What about you? Did you and hyosang live happily?" He said and still focusing on his driving. "hmm so far,we're happy!" I said and he suddenly make an irritated face."Glad knowing that." He then said shortly.

But,I realize something different in his voice and attitude. He's not cold anymore and I feel like we're still a couple.

Wait , WHAT?!

"Jin?Earth to Jin~"He said and made me come to my sense.

"Uh..Are we there yet?" I ask.

"No,not yet we still need 5 minutes to go.
What were you thinking about just now?" He ask while pulling the break as the green light popped out.

"Uh?nothing? It's just about my apartment!I miss to sleep on my own bed!" I said as the thought of it popped out from my brain. "Are you sure you're not lying?" He ask while smirking. "Y-yes l'm very sure you silly!" I said and slap his arm slightly.

"Oww!that's hurt,Jin!" He said while rubbing his arm to ease the pain.

"oh sorry joonie~" I said.

Wait did I call him JOONIE?!

"I-i-i m-mean Namjoon! s-sorry!" I said as I feel my face heated up. "Its okay!" He said while pinching my cheek and that's made him widen his eyes after feeling the hot cheek of mine.

"Jin, Are you ill? your face is so hot!" He said and put his back hand on my forehead.

"N-no!I'm not!" I said and put his hand away from my face. He then took a glance at me and begin to burst out a big laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"I ask as the pinkish faded. "You were blushing so hard! That's why your face is very hot!" He said and continue laughing.

I rolled my eyes and throw my gaze outside the car.

(edited)