Chapter 26: Camp (Niall's POV)

A/N: 

I don't really like this chapter, but it's the only thing I could get out, sorry :/ anyways, only one chapter left, then I'm putting the Magical series on hold for a bit, to work on The Boys Next Door (Larry and Ziam werewolf AU) so, please, check it out? I would love you forever :) Dedicated to Animegirl990 for her AMAZBALLS banner. I still can't get over how good it is! I mean, look at it guys!

Lucy xox

-Niall’s POV-

                Before I knew it, it was mid November, and it was time to go to the camp that the teachers had planned. I had no idea where they had found a place that had a lake, and room for all the students. Hell, there’s so many of us, I don’t even know the exact number!

                We got our cabin numbers and the list of who are cabin mates are (5 to a cabin, boys and girls in separate cabins) and I wouldn’t be surprised if Louis had something to do with our cabin list. It was Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam and I all in one cabin. And, from what I heard, May was with her friends.

                “I don’t know how you convinced your uncle,” I said to Louis the day we were leaving at breakfast, “But I’m glad you did.”

                Louis grinned at me. “I did nothing.” He leaned into Harry, as Harry kissed his head. It was easy to tell they had mated. Anyone could tell. You barely saw one without the other, and they way they acted around each other… Pure love. Plus, the mark on Louis’ neck was a dead giveaway.

                Ms. Rose stepped up to the podium in front of the teacher’s table, waiting for everyone to be quiet. There wasn’t much chatter, since it was 6 in the morning, and no one was really awake.

                “Is everyone awake?” She asked, and got a couple lame claps. “Ok. I’ll take that as a ‘no’. You can all sleep in the cars, anyways. Now, I’ll be going over the rules again at the camp, but I’ll brief on them now. No leaving your cabin after 10PM, that’s curfew. Meals are at certain times, so you miss them, you miss them. There will be challenges for your cabin to compete in, to earn points. Obviously every group won’t do everything, but you should get a good chance to do a lot.” She looked out on us with a smile. “Also, the talent show at the end of the year? That’s been moved to before the Christmas break.”            That woke people up. There were a few gasps, since Christmas break was only about four weeks away. “Now you’re up! Time to get going; the cars are waiting outside with your cabin number on it. The stuff you guys placed in the main hall is already in the trunks.”

                Then, everyone was trudging off to find the care with their cabin number on it, and meet a few new people. We were all given a letter that had a list of the people we were bunking with, and the cabin number and section we were in. Our group was in 1D.

-----------------------

                The car ride was pretty boring, most of us sleeping. I ended up falling asleep in Liam’s lap, his hand in my hair, playing with it slightly, as he talked softly with Zayn. Liam… Even the name brought a smile to my face. I love him, and he loves me. It seemed like everything was finally going great for our group, too. Zayn and May were being idiots together, Harry and Louis were being just plain cute and Liam and I were working out perfectly.

                And nothing was going to change that.

                We arrived at the camp around 1PM, and I’m pretty sure that everyone was feeling at least slightly groggy. The camp was nice, though. When you first came in, there was a huge mess hall on your left, and the main washrooms on the right. You went down the road a bit, and there was a lake on your left and a field on your right. A bit farther down, the road split off more, going into different sections.