Chapter 17: Calm Before the Storm (Liam's POV)

Dedicated to PartyWriting becuase if you haven't read her Larry story, I have no idea what you're doing with your life. Honestly. I love that story more than anything else, really. It's so good, asdfghjkl; Yeah... Here's the third chapter in, like 2 or 3 days. I've been writing non-stop cause, I think anyways, it's finalyl getting good :D 

Lucy xox

-Liam’s POV-

                I woke up extra early, glad that I didn’t drink and wasn’t sporting a hang-over, and got dressed (which took a lot longer than it usually did, though I was trying to pretend the reason wasn’t that I wanted to impress Niall). I grabbed the bottle of Advil, before heading over to May’s room. I did this whenever I knew she would be hung-over, being the best friend I am. May had given me a key to her room awhile back (we were always in the same room every year), so I had no problems getting in. The dorm was small, but completely different from my own. She had gotten permission from the headmaster to redo her room, though I have no idea how she got it, but the room was nice.

                When you walked in, you went straight into a little sitting area and mini kitchenette, and the bedroom was just behind sheer drapes, and in there, was a door to her bathroom. All the walls were a cream colour, expect for the one in the bedroom, which was a blue.

                I placed the key on the table, along with the bottle of Advil and when into her dark room. I could see not only one lump in the bed, but two. My eyes widened. I knew May wasn’t a virgin, and she had had her fair share of one night stands, but this was the first time I had ever walked in on her sleeping with a guy.

                I quietly shook her, “May.” I whispered, trying to wake her.

                “Mmm, Zayn, shut up. I’m sleeping.” I could feel my jaw drop as she mumbled that, looking closer at the other being in the bed. Oh god, it was Zayn!

                “It’s Liam!” I hissed to her, and her eyes shot open.

                “I’d this isn’t what it looks like, but you’re not my boyfriend.” May half grinned. I swear, one moment she’s panic, the next joking it off. I’ll never get her, though I’ve known her my entire life. Women are too confusing. There’s a reason I prefer guys.

                “You slept with Zayn?!” I asked, trying to keep my voice quiet.

                She shook her head. “No. I had sex with him, and it was fabulous.

                “That’s what I meant! You can’t just sleep with your friends, May-Eve!” I scolded, using her full name like I did when I got mad at her or disappointed, and she rolled her eyes.

                “I was drunk, he was drunk, it was a mistake.” She waved me off, before groaning slightly. “You brought Advil, right?”

                I nodded. “Yeah, I’ll go get you’re a glass and a couple pills, but then you’re on your own. I’m sure as hell not helping you out of this mess, May-Eve.”

                She shrugged. “I’ll be fine. After I have my Advil.”

                I rolled my eyes, and went over to her kitchen and grabbed a glass, filling it with water and grabbing the bottle. “Take 2 now, then another 2 in a few hours.”

                May nodded. “I know. I’ve been hung-over before.”

                “Too many to count.” I said before patting her head slightly then leaving. I still had a far amount of time until the cars were going into town (they left at 10AM, and it was 8:45) so I had some time to kill. All I did was go into the dining hall, and then eat alone. Louis and Harry must’ve still been sleep, Zayn and May were hopefully dealing with whatever happened last night (I was hoping that Zayn would admit that he liked her, and that she would admit she liked him too, but I highly doubt that would happen. May was very careful with her heart. She was more than willing to be your friend, she was very friendly, but became closed off whenever someone wanted to date her.) and Niall was probably still sleeping.