Chapter 23

Hahaha, you thought this was a chapter :3 It's not. Just an author's note. BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT I posted this; 

'....  For Magical, it's almost done. But not before I ask of you guys 2 things!

1. What type of epilouge do you want? One that just tells you what happened to everyone (e.g. Niall and Liam grew up, married and adopt millions of little awesome child) or likea ligit chapter?

2. I AM HOLDING A CONTEST FOR SMUT WRITERS! As we found out, I cannot write smut for shiz. I'm hold a contest for people to write a smut scene for Niall and Liam. PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!!

I dunno if it'll come up weird, but it's werid in the typy-area. ANYWAYS! Please, please PLEASE do as it says. I'll put the details here, if you smut writers want to write OTHER WISE I WILL NOT BE WRITING NIAM SMUT. 

CONTEST DETAILS: 

1. Send in your writing as a PM (private message) to Potter_Who_1D (me) 

2. The place where they're going to, ahem, do it is in Niall's OR Liam's room. Either one. You can pick. 

3. It can be as long as you need. 

PRIZE! 

For the person who wins, I will dedicate a very minor but cute character after you (so it'll look like you, act like you, be named after you OR A CHARACTER YOU HAVE CREATED). The chapter will also be dedicated to you. 

I think that's it, anyways. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! 

xox

Lucy