Chapter 4: The Voice of an Angel (Liam's POV)

A/N: Picture of Louis in bunny form!! Adorkable, if I do say so myself! 

 Lucy xoxo

(Liam's POV)

Ok. I've accepted it. 

I like Niall Horan.

There. I said it. 

I LIKE NIALL BLOODY SEXY HORAN.

Happy world?

I hope you are, because I have absolutely no chance with him. 

He's straight. 

Like a ruler. 

And not those bendy kind that everyone loved as kids. 

"Leeeeeeyuuuum?" Louis' voiced pulled me out of my head. 

"Hm?" I asked, turning my head to look at him. The dinner had ended, and the five others were already standing. 

"You ready to go?" He asked with a small smile tugging on him lips.

I blinked a couple times, before getting up. "Oh... Yeah,"

"Awh, Lili," Niall cooed, "Someone on you mind?" I said nothing, but cheeks did the talking for me. They were bright red.

"Oh god, someone is on his mind!" Harry exclaimed, with wide eyes. 

"Who is it?" Lou probed. 

My cheeks flushed a deeper red. "N-No one...?" It came out more of a question than a statement. Plus, I stuttered, so if that didn't say I was lying, I have no idea what would. 

"Bullshit." Zayn called. 

May laughed, and poked me. "Alright, guys, don't harass the poor kid. That's my job."

"Nothing like a little help, Mayie" Lou said, smirking.

"Mayie? I think not." May said, whacking him other the head with a loud smack.

Louis pouted and rubbed his head. "Ouch... That time of the month much?"

May turned and glared at him. Oh god, he's dead. Lou must've realised he was in for it, so he quickly changed into a bunny (oh my god, it was the cutest bunny ever, too. Don't blame me. I'm allowed to call it cute. I'm gay-ish. It works.) and literally scampered off. 

"Oh my gosh... He's so freaking adorkable as a bunny." May cooed, forgetting she was mad at him. "And his little tail?" Her eyes went wide in adoration. "I just want to keep him forever and ever and ever and ever!"

Zayn laughed slightly, but it seemed forced. "You're one weird girl." 

She whacked him this time. "Oi, shut it, dead boy."

Just then, the same bunny (you could tell it was him because of the eyes) came bounce back in, and latched onto Harry's leg. "Awh, boo." He said, then blushed at what he had said. Lou obvious like it, though, because he nuzzled even closer onto Harry's leg. 

"That is the cutest thing I have probably ever seen." Niall commented. 

You're cuter. I wanted to say that, but instead I said "Yeah, adorable."

 "Adorkable, you mean." May corrected. I looked at her weirdly and said nothing. She's a was mental. 

"Anywho. Are we going now?" Harry asked, scoping Louis into his arms. Ok. That was bloody adorable. The big bad wolf, carrying around a little bunny that was basically the size of his hand.