Chapter 11: The Weekend With a Kiss (Niall's POV)

I seriously hope this title doesn't give anything away XXDD

Lucy xoxox

P.S. Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

P.P.S. Dedicated to niam36 because she always comments and votes and they always make me smile!

----------------------------------

-Niall's POV-

 Dinner was uneventful, unless you count May being sentimental as 'entertainment'. We ate, drank (not alcohol, sadly enough) and laughed like we had known each other for years. That's what it felt like, even though we had only just met a few days ago. 

I honestly couldn't believe it. 

Just a few days ago, I kept mostly to myself, ignoring everyone else, and now? Now I had a group of five other people, who I would gladly call my best friends. 

 "Asdfghjkl;'" May said suddenly. I'm not even sure what the hell that was. 

"Oh no." Liam muttered. "Not this." 

May turned and looked at him with big eyes. "I-I just.... Asdfghjkl;' I CAN'T EVEN!" 

 I looked at the two of them with confused eyes. "What's she doing?" I whispered to Liam. 

"Fangirling. I don't know why, but we should get a safe distance." He muttered back. 

May was starring at Louis and Harry, who happened to be staring into each others eyes, almost like puppies. Her own eyes went wide, and she put her hands to her face, and made an attempt to scratch it off (at least, I think that's what she's doing). "I'm being your maid of honor at the wedding." She said after a few seconds of calming down. 

Louis finally looked away from Harry, with a very small smirk on his face, "who said I wanted to marry Harry? Maybe I want Niall." He winked jokingly at me, and I laughed and winked back. 

Harry growled at me (why must he hate on the Irish?) "Louis is Harry's." He said, talking in third person. 

Louis rolled his eyes, with a small smile on his lips. "Harold. I am yours." He pecked Harry's lips quickly. 

Harry smiled down at him, as Zayn coughed. "Well," he said, "I've got to go." 

"Where you going?" Liam asked, curiously and in an almost father-like manner. 

Zayn rolled his eyes lightly. "Well, father," he joked, "I have hunt tonight. A little different than Louis' though. I'm getting me some animal blood. Fresh off the animal." 

May glared slightly at him. "You're killing an animal?" 

He looked over at her with a raised eye brow. "You had meat today. That's an animal that had to be killed." 

"Meatless meat." She corrected. "I'm a vegetarian." 

 "Seriously?" I asked, interrupting them. 

May nodded. "I have been for awhile. After seeing rotting meat on bones? I'd rather not, thanks." 

"Well, you need your food, I need mine." Zayn said, getting up. "We don't have class tomorrow, right?" 

Harry nodded slowly. "Yeah, it's Friday today." 

"It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!" Louis mock sung. 

Liam looked over and glared at him. "That is the worst song ever."