Chapter 12: He Loves Me Not (Liam's POV)

A/N: 

So, this is dedicated to LivingfortheWriting04 becuase her stories are so freaking amazing and so is she!! 

Lucy xoxoxo

-Liam's POV-

His lips tasted like the sea. Salty, and slightly chapped, but still amazing. I moved my lips on his slowly, begging him with my mind to kiss back. His lips were frozen. I pulled back, realising my mistake. Of course he couldn't like me. I felt the tears gather up in my eyes, and I quickly left. Or, tried to. I had to go through the air lock, but Niall didn't stop me. He just let me go. 

-------------------------

                I was currently curled up in my dorm, m pillow soaked with tears, but I wasn't crying. I couldn't. Not anymore. All my tears were on my pillow. "Liam!" May's familiar voice called happily. She walked in happily (she had a key, I had given her one ages ago), "Guess- what happened sweetheart?" She asked, concerned. May sat down on the edge of the bed, and I turned away from her silently. "Liam, sweetie, what happened?" 

May had two sides to her. The crazy, energetic girl and the mothering side. "He...." I cried softly. 

"Who Liam?" She asked softly, rubbing my back. 

"I-I... I kissed him..."  I cried. 

I could feel May's eyes softening. "Is-isn't that good?" 

I shook my head and looked back over at her. "H-He didn't kiss back... He just let me go!"

"Niall?" She asked, and the tears were back. They were flowing out like a river at his name, and I could feel my heart break all over again. 

I nodded through my tears. "H-he..." 

"Shhhh...." May said, rubbing my back some more. "It's okay, everything will be fine." 

 I shook my head. "N-No it won't... H-H-He hates me." 

May said noting, but continued comforting me. "It's going to be okay, Liam. Everything will be fine...” 

-------------------

The entire weekend I spent in my room. The only person I saw was May, as she brought me food and company. As well as news of the others. The only really interesting thing was that no one had seen Niall, either. Completely disappeared.

Well I was positive that Niall hated me, I was still falling for him. Whenever I closed my eyes, I could see his ocean eyes, his soft, almost baby-like face and I could always feel his lips on mine, taste the saltiness and sea on them. 

Today was Monday, the first day I'd be forced to see Niall. I was trying to convince May to let me stay in my dorm, to tell everyone I had come down with something, but she wasn't having any of it. 

"No, no, no, no!" She said, pulling the covers off of me. "Up you get! You're going to show that little piece of work what he's missing." 

 "Maaaaay..." I groaned/whined. "I don't want to see him." 

May put her hand on her hip and jetted it out. "Too bad, Payne. You're doing this or so Hades and Orcus help me..." She let the threat hang in the air. 

I rolled out of bed, and flopped onto the floor. "I don't wanna do this anymoooore." 

May tossed some clothes on my body. "Shower, dress, and I'll make some food." 

I groaned loudly, but made my way (slowly) into the washroom. I stood in the shower's jets silently, letting the water stream down my body. I wasn't thinking so much as I was preparing myself mentally to see Niall again. What would he say to me? How would act?