Chapter 2: Lads, Lady and Liam (Niall's POV)

-Niall's POV-

Class was boring- or so I guessed. I wasn't paying attention. My thoughts were else were. Nowhere near me. I was thinking about the five people who I had met early that day. 

First there was Zayn. Vampire.

I can't say that I can compare him to any other vampires I've met, because he's the first one. He seemed very closed off and quite, but perhaps he just… doesn’t give a shit? I don't know. I really can't say anything 

Next, there was Harry. Werewolf.

The ones I had met back in Ireland were a lot crazier. He seemed pretty nice, but weak. I suppose that would be normal, since the entire full moon course lasted 6 days. The first three days, you slowly get weaker, and then on the third night, they changed. The last three days were you regaining your strength. Simple enough. Harry himself seemed a very nice and, at times, cheeky person. 

Then, there was Louis. Shape-Shifter.

This guy's hilarious. I couldn't care less he got me a detention. It was so worth it. He seemed really nice, and well, a funny person is a good person, if you ask me. Him, compared to other shape-shifters, was so much better. All the other ones I had... encountered were assholes, to say the least. 

There was May-Eve, as well. Necromancer.

It seemed hard to believe. That she's a Necromancer, I mean. The way you image them, was so depressed and cold. She's so... Sweet and cheerful. Most necromancers believe that their gift is more of a curse, than anything else. She, on the other hand, loves her gift, by the looks of it. 

Lastly, there was Liam.

He was- is... Amazing. No other way to describe it. In the short time I've known him, I've learnt so much. Like his sisters names are Nicola and Ruth, that we have the same middle name, that he has a weird and very strong love for chocolate, his favourite colour is purple, he only has one working kidney (he had a birth defect that stop his other from working), he has a very unusual fear of spoons, he loves boxing (I couldn't help but notice his very fit body), and he loves turtles (He has two of his own). His chocolate brown eyes just held you there, keeping you still. His hair wasn't long, like onto his forehead, but it wasn't buzcut either. His arms were huge, full with biceps and-

"Mr. Horan!" a voice called.

"69" I called back, not really thinking about it.

The teacher, Mrs. Hillit, looked at me disapprovingly. "Niall Horan. This is not math class nor is it sex ed." The class laughed; well my face went into a bright red. "Class dismissed"

That was, thankfully, my last normal class. It was lunch, and then I was into the water. Where I truly belonged. I grabbed my few books and began walking down to the Dining Hall. It looked a lot like the one from the Harry Potter books, but bigger. And the ceiling wasn't that cool. There were also five long tables instead of four. And they weren't all made of wood. 

The Magic table looked like it was made of... sparkles or something like that, but it was solid. The Undead table, my least favourite, was made of bones. Then the Woodlins, well, theirs was made of wood, but that's understandable. Next, there was the Shifters table, which was always shifting forms. From wood, to fire, to animals, anything. Right now it was made of grass. Lastly, there was my table. It was water, and it moved around inside of the table form. 

I sat alone at the end of the table, slowly eating my fish. All of the tables also had their own types of food, meeting our special diets. Waters, like me, needed a lot of fish or animals that lived in the water. And a lot of water. Woodlins couldn't eat meat, so all they had on their table were fresh vegetables and fruits. The Undead only ate rare meat and drank blood. Unless they were ghost, then it was rotten food. Shifters needed meat and potatoes. Especially the werewolves. It took a lot out of them, to change. Lastly, the Magics were the only people who could eat whatever they pleased, unless they were allergic to it. They just had to eat a lot more and they had special drinks, made for each of them specially. It was some sort of a potion that, I suppose, gave them extra strength.