Chapter 6: Fish, Fish, Fishy Fish! (Niall's POV)

-Niall's POV- 

 The four of us headed down to the lake, May-Eve looked like she was going to explode with happiness. 

"I-I... I JUST SHIP IT SO BLOODY MUCH!" She finally said, when we reached the lake. We decided to sit under an apple tree, close to a little bay of water.

"Calm down," Zayn said, smiling slightly at her, relaxing under the shade. 

Liam pulled an apple down from the tree and offered it to me. I smiled at him, took it, then sat down on top of his lap. "Just like I ship those two!" May said, pointing at us.

Liam laughed, and he wrapped an arm around my waist, and pulled me tighter. "We are adorable, aren't we?" He joked, and I lent fully against him, allowing his larger body to swallow mine in warmth. 

May's eyes light up like a little kid's on Christmas, and she gripped her cheeks. "Oh... My... God!" She 'fangirled'. 

 The three of us laughed at her reaction, but Liam or I didn't move, and I really didn't have the desire to. "Why don't we go for a swim?" Zayn asked. 

May jumped up. "Yes! I would totally strip down to my underwear, but you see, I can totally work on my summoning! And, not of dead things." She paused. "Although..."

"NO!" Liam protested. "Absolutely not! You know what happened last time!" 

 May's smile turned into a frown. "It was a mistake! How was I suppose to know it would bite me?" 

"You told it to!" Liam augured. 

"I was being sarcastic! How was I to know that it would actually take me seriously?" She grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest. 

Liam pinched the bridge of his nose. "May... It's dead. It doesn't know what sarcasm is."

"Well.. It should." She pouted. I couldn't contain my laughter anymore, and, apparently, neither could Zayn. The two of us burst out laughing, looking at May's sad face. "It's not funny guys!" 

Liam chuckled softly. "It kind of is, May-May." 

She scrunched her nose up, and wiggled it slightly. "I still hate that nickname..." 

"It's not that bad, May," Zayn said, "At least you can have a nickname." 

She pouted slightly. "It sucks, and you can have a nickname... What about..." 

"See?" 

For a few moments, May and Zayn bickered back and forth with nickname ideas, and I watched silently. That was, until, Liam started playing a little game with me. 

First, he just simply moved one of his arms from around my waist to my theigh. I didn't really think much of it, until it started moving upwards and towards my no-no spot. I tensed slightly, and he stopped moving. But, once I relaxed again, his hand began it's travels again. 

"So-" I coughed, clearing my throat. "Wh-Who's up for some swimming?" 

 Zayn shrugged. "Sure." 

May nodded, and Liam whispered "I can think of another way of getting you wet" before laughing softly with a joking wink. I think I just about had a heart attack there. 

"As much as I join watching you give each other sex eyes and boners, you guys coming- and not like that!" May put bluntly, with grin pulling up at the end, standing up.

My eyes widened, but Liam surprisingly laughed. "May! You don't need to be so blunt." 

"I know," She nodded, "I just like it. Now..." She snapped her fingers and, within seconds, and black bikini  appeared in front of her. "Well... I suppose teleporting it works too..."