Chapter 8: Cleodora (Niall's POV)

Sorry for the wait! Here's the chapter... Finally! Hope you like it! Also the stuff in Niall's history class, that's in italics isn't important. Just mermaid history. Read it if you feel like it :P Though, read what Niall says in italics... That'll be pretty important. Also, Atlantis is on the side. I freaking love that photo! 

Lucy xox

-Niall'sPOV-

Liam's perfect.

Ok, now that we've gotten that out of the way, I was eatin- no, stuffing my face seems a little more appropriate- my lunch at the table, casually ignoring most people (as I do when there's food in front of me) when Liam mentioned me.

"We have your classes this afternoon, right Niall?" He asked.

I nodded, my mouth was too full of food to make out actual words. "So, we get to see hot, practically naked mermaids? Sweet." Said Zayn.

May glared at him, and whacked him over the head. "Arsehole."

He glared slightly back. "Oi, you don't own me woman."

May snorted, but went back to her food. "What classes do you have?" Louis asked, finally pulling away from Harry. Harry made a slightly whining noise, but made no move to pull him closer, instead just taking his hand.

"Uh..." I swallowed my food, and racked my brain. "My afternoon is built the same way as the morning, just with Merflok classes. I have... Telepathy class, Merfolk history, free- I'll show you guys around during that period- and... Weather classes."

"Wait. Telepathy and weather?" Harry asked, confused.

I nodded. "My grandpa was a Weather Worker- they can control the weather- and they think I might have gotten that trait. Also, practically all Merfolk have telepathic powers- it's much easier in water than out, but we still have to master it."

"That's pretty sick." May said, sitting back in her chair. "The only thing I can really do is see dead people, and raise them... I suppose it's pretty cool, but... Reading people's minds? Yes please!"

I shook my head. "It's not that easy. I was reading Liam's mind early, and I had to have him project his thoughts to me, and even then, it was still hard."

May snorted a laugh. "What, exactly, was hard?"

I creased my brows in confusion, well Louis, Harry, and Zayn laughed loudly, and Liam's face went pink. "I don't get it..."

May facepalmed. "Do I seriously have to explain this?"

I thought about it for a minute. What was so funny-oh. My cheeks heated up. That's what was so funny. "Now you get it?" Zayn laughed.

I nodded, letting my face heat up some more. Why was I friends with these people?

"You love us." May said. Crap. Must've said that last bit aloud. "Yes, yes you did. That too."

"Shut up..." I muttered, looking down.

Louis cooed. "Awh, wittle NIaller's mad at us."

I glared at him. "'Wittle Nialler's about to go all ape shit on your face."

Harry growled loudly, and pulled Louis closer. Well I hadn't been serious, I was ready to pee myself in terror. "Do not touch what's mine."

Louis huffed. "I am not an object, Harold."

Harry's face immediately soften. "I'm sorry Boo..." He nuzzled his face into Louis' neck.

"Awh! That's just so damn cute!" May commented.