Chapter 22: A Mating Ball (Louis' POV) {Larry}

LOOK WHAT LAZY PERSON UPDATED! ME! :D Anywho, sorry for being lazy and not updating. Sorry for this chapter not being Niam. And, there's only, like, 7 chapters (inculding an epilogue) left :'( Guys, it's almost over. I Gawd, ok here's the chapter. 

Lucy xox 

P.S. dedicated to @1D_ninja_cake cuz she's AWESOME. We talk all the time :D 

-Louis’ POV-

                I was hanging out in May’s room, with Lee, helping her get ready for the costume dance-ball-thing later that night. “I don’t get what the big deal for you two are.” I muttered slightly, tossing my phone up in the air and catching it. Harry was off with Zayn, doing something. He did tell me what he was doing, I was just distracted by those red… Delicious… Beautiful…- lips.

                May rolled her eyes in the mirror. “Halloween is basically our holiday. It’s the holiday for ‘monsters’-“

                “And ghouls.” Lee smirked, lying on May’s bed. “Where’s your costume?”

                “In the closet. Back.” She turned around and walked over to the closet. “I didn’t want to risk Zayn finding it. He knows what I’m going to be, since he- I swear, it was him not me- wanted us to match.”

                May pulled out a hanger that had something in one of those black wraps (they reminded me of body bags for some reason…) and placed it gently on the bed. “Now, Louis, you are sworn to not mentioning anything of my costume to Zayn.” She gave me a stern look, and headed off into the bathroom.

                It took her a few minutes to come back out, with the dress on, but she looked amazing. Like a princess.

                The dress was a red and gold mix, with the sleeves red and tight up until the elbow, then going long and loss in the gold colour with- what looked like- shiny gold leaves on it. The part over the chest was a gold, and underneath it was laced-up red, then the red flowed out, showing the gold-with-leaves pattern again. May slowly turned so Lee and I could see the back, and it was completely red with the exception of a hood, with looked like it had the red on the outside, and the gold pattern on the inside.

                “So what’d you guys think?” She grinned, slightly self conscious.

                Lee grinned at her. “Girl. You look freaking amazing!”

                “Definitely.” I agreed.

                May smiled, “Thanks. So, Lee, you’re going as Princess Leia, what’re you going as Lou?”

                “Peter Pan.” I shrugged.

                May and Lee smirked.  “I’m sure Harry won’t be able to keep his hands of you in those tights.” Lee smirked.

                “He can’t keep his hands to himself anyways.” May giggled.

                I rolled my eyes, but I was smiling. “You two are such girls.

                “Duh.” Lee said, “Have you seen guys with these amazing chests?”

                “There was this one guy…” I joked.