Chapter 16: If I'm Gonna Fall In Love (Liam's POV)

Two chapters in two days, impressed? I am. Whoa, ok. i hope this chapter is better. Dedicared to BreathingInMusic since, during the day, she was the only who joined the contest, but that's fine. I really liked her ideas, and I'll probably end up using all three of them, but probably as later dates. Thanks for the ideas love! 

Lucy xox 

-Liam’s POV-

                As fast as we ran, the only people people who made it on time were Harry, Louis and Zayn. Harry has extra strength and speed, even as a human, Louis had changed into an easgle, and Zayn’s a Vampire. Enoough said. Plus, Louis’ and Harry classroom was closer than ours.

                All three of us stopped in front of the door, just looking at it. We had Geometry, and the guy who taugt it, hated it when we were late.

                “Who’s going in first?” May asked, still looking at the door.

                “Not me.” Niall said quickly, and May did the same.

                I groaned slightly, and pushed open the door, hoping to sneak into the back. Yeah, no luck there.

                “You’re late Payne, Horan and Bennett.” He said, glaring over at us.

                The three of us froze, and looked down. “Sorry sir.”

                He waved us of, getting back to the lesson. “You’ll have detention at lunch.”

                We nodded, going to the back where Zayn was smirking, until May hit him over the head. “I suggest you stop smirking unless you want a bed of iron crosses.”

                He only laughed, writing some stuff down that was one the board. “I heard something.” Zayn whispered over to us a little later in the lesson.

                I looked up from my notes, “What?”

                “Apparently, there’s gonna be a big bonfire tonight, in the woods.” He said, chewing on the end of his pencil slightly.

                May nodded. “Yeah, I heard rumors about that yesterday. I meant to ask Lee, since she always seems to know these things.”

                “Yeah, well I heard it’s a for sure, and also to bring your own booze.” Zayn added, grumbling the last bit. Obviously someone wanted to steal some booze. I personally didn’t drink because of two reasons. One, I only had one kidney, so I had to stay in the best shape possible, which meant no drinking, or drugs. Two, I was seriously light-weighted, and did the stupidest stuff when I was drunk.

                May rolled her eyes and laughed softly. “You can have some of mine, pouty.”

                I looked over at her, eyes wide. I didn’t know she kept alchol in her room! “May.”

                “Yes, father, I have this thing called booze, and on nights, I get drunk off my ass.” She grinned. Little shit’s taunting me.

                “I’m in if there’s booze. The Irish in me lives off that.” Niall cut in, grinning as well.

                I rolled my eyes slightly, leaning back in my chair. “You realise it’s a Thrusday, right? And that you’ll all be hung-over tomorrow.”