Chapter 48:Birthday Surprise

Skyler's POV

Oh! I forgot to tell her that her mom just called her few hours ago.

Well, I guess she will see it when she open her phone, that she missed a call from her mom. I hope her mom called her again.

I stared at the ceiling... waiting for myself to get asleep.

Hmnn.. I should wake up at 11 before it gets midnight.

Psyche's POV

I opened my cellphone.

1 missed call.

huh?

I checked out if who was it.

I-it was m-mom. *0*

Am I dreaming?!! Really?!

I called back.

My heart was so happy now!

Finally!

"Hello Sweetheart!I missed you so much!Sorry for leaving you alone." My mom said in a cracking voice.

"It's okay mom. What important is, you're back!" I said in a happy voice. I can feel some tears falling through my cheecks. It was tears of joy.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I will come to your birthday. And I will explain everything tomorrow." She said.

"How about dad?Are you with him?" I asked her.

She was speechless.

"mom? are you still there?" I asked her.

"Yes I'm here sweetheart. Hmnn, about your dad. We are not totally okay but don't worry. We will fix it as soon as possible. Good night Psyche. Hmnn, I will come at 6pm.. you know, work." She said.

"Okay mom, I understand." I said and she ended up the call.

Finally!I'm so Happy.

"I had talked to my mom. She called me. She's back. We're okay." I texted Skyler. I don't know... but when something good has happened, Skyler was the first person that comes to my mind to share with.

I smiled. :)

"Good to know. Good night. Go to sleep, you need to rest 'cause tomorrow will be your birthday." He texted.

I stared at the ceiling and wait for myslef to fall asleep.

*raaaaanggg*

*raaaaanggg*

*raaaaanggg*

what the?!!! What's that?! As far as I know, I don't have an alarm clock.

My eyes are still closed. I'm still sleepy.

*raaaaaanggg*

That clock was really annoying!! I opened my eyes . I saw an alarm clock beside my bed . It's 12am. And .... I saw a cake beside the clock..

it is a dedication cake.

"Happy Birthday to my Princess"
-Your Prince,
Skyler

I smiled as I read those words.

I looked around. I saw many balloons at the floor, some are pink,white,red,yellow, blue, gray, yellow green, peach and violet. I stand up and play with the balloons. I smiled as I kicked some balloons.