Chapter 28: Alone

We are watching. Me and my brother have eaten 5 Pic-A (chips). *0* We have watched almost 5 movies. My eyes are so sleepy, but I keep my eyes wide open, but I can't. My eyes really want to close.
-

I saw a ray of sunlight. I slowly opened my eyes. I'm lying here in the sofa with a blanket that covers me. Maybe, my brother is the one who bring this. And no one else of course.

I saw him getting some can of tuna in my side.

"Hey" I said in a happy tone

"Ow!" He exclaimed, it looks like I schocked him.

"Good Morning." I said and laughed at him.

"Morning too. Get up, it's 6:20 in the morning." He said.

"whaaattt??!!!" I exclaimed.

I get up and take a fast shower and wores my uniform. After that, I eat my tuna and get my bag and cellphone. But before that, I suddenly saw my body on the mirror. I look so thin, not sexy. Maybe because I didn't eat my lunch sometimes and I don't eat at recess time. :< A sad face flashed to my face but I shift it to a smile.

-

I started to walked. I passed at Ericko's house. Their car was not there. Maybe, He's on his school now. :( he didn't wait for me. But It's okay, I understand. And besides, who am I to him?

I ran.. I don't want to be late.
-

When I was on the gate, I heard the bell rang. So I ran again. Fortunately, our teacher was not yet there. I sat on my chair. Sweats are running down through my face. I just wipe it using my handkerchief and tied up my hair into a messy bun.

*
The last subject ends. I remember at English class, I got sleep and my teacher calls my name, but I still answered her question. So, It's okay.

I started to walked. Heading to my house. I remember what happened to me on that old subdivision. -0- so I walked fast. I don't want to remember that kind of memories. 0.0

Oopps. I stopped. I forgot! I didn't went to the School Officer's room. I didn't even talked to Ericko. *sigh* I just continue walking. Hmn, well, On sunday, I will just move to their house. So, we have more time to talk about everything.
-
I entered the house. I saw some bags outside. I saw my brother upstairs locking his door and about to leave.

"What about the bags?" I crossed my arms and Asked him.

"Oh! sorry, I didn't inform you, today is the day I will move to the condo. Sorry." He said. My mouth opened.

"-But, our mom told me that you are also transfering to Vergara's house. So it's okay." He said.

"But, It's still on Sunday!!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry Psyche." He apologized.

"-My classmate is the one who will get me here, I don't have any choice. I don't even have some money to use, so I decided to come together with my classmate now." He explains.

"But..." I started to think everything that may happened to me. Like, a ghost. What if I see a ghost here?!

"Don't worry, I know you're brave." He tapped my shoulder.

"I think, that's your classmate." I heard a car continuously beeping outside.

"Okay,bye." He said and kissed my forehead and hugged me. I hugged him back. My tears are about to fall but I flicked them away. I need to be strong right now.

I saw a boy get outside the car. He's not handsome but I think he's intelligent because he's wearing eyeglasses and he kept telling about trivias about everything. He's totally weird. And I saw a girl, inside the car, she's sleeping. She's beautiful. Maybe she's one of their classmates.

They started to put my brother's bags inside the car. My brother gave me the keys of the house. He said his goodbye, he's about to cry but he tries to controlled it. He gave me a hugged and I saw him crying after he hugged me. I control myself not to cry. He get inside car. He's beside the girl who's sleeping. He closed the door. The car started to leave.

I followed their car until it passes the gates because I need to close the gates. While I'm closing the gates, i can't help but to cry. Tears are clouding my eyes. I can't control it, they keep falling to my face.

~
Author's Note:

Good News, our periodical test was done. But, I still have one exam to take on Monday. :3 Take Note: That's our difficult subject ever. It is more like thesis. -,-

Feel free to vote and comment, I want to know what you feel about everything in every chapters. Even though it's a negative or positive. :)