Chapter 33: He's a...

I woke up because of the continuous knocking. It's Saturday. I stayed up all night yesterday.

"Psyche."

"Psyche. It's Ericko."

"Come in." I groaned. I got up from bed and sat at the corner of it.

"Oh. Sorry for disturbing you." Ericko said.

"It's okay." I simply said. My eyes are still closed.

"I'm just wondering what are you doing because it's already 10am." He said and laughed

"Really?!" I said with wide open eyes.

I'm so stressed yesterday. I felt no pain about my arm. He noticed me that I am looking at my arm and I pressed it but I didn't even felt any pain already.

"All thanks to SL, He was really great." He said and smiled at me.

"SL? He? I thought SL is a girl, and she  is your crush. And why am I need to thank her?" I said, still can't believed what he had said.

He laughed. -______-

"What's funny about that?" I asked him.

"Listen, SL is not a girl, of course he's a boy." He said sarcastically.

"Ha?" I asked him curiously.

He laughed again.

"Whyyy??!!" I asked him.

"He's the one who saved your life. SL is the President of our School. His full name is Skyler Clifford. I just used to called him SL, some are Sky,ayler,skyler,ford,clifford, and some called him simply 'sir' because of his position." He said while laughing.

"A-Ayler?" I asked him.

"Yes. His parents used to call him that nickname." He said. Ahhh, I guess that's the reason why there is 'Ayler' name on his handkerchief. 

"But.. He's a teacher right?" I asked him.

"No. *laughs* I think you thought that he is a teacher because all the students called him sir right?" He asked me while laughing.

"Yah. But he's not?" I asked him.

"Yah, He's not a teacher." He said.

"Okay." I simply said.

"He was really great at saving lives, he was once saved mine. And he saved your bestfriends' life. And your life. And some students that are victims of many Fraternity. He was really great too when it comes on fighting the fraternity and brought them to jail. I don't know where did he learned about that skills when fighting." He said, I can see that he was really amazed.

"wow." I simply said.

"He is also a transferee here, I think, when he was in grade 8." He said guessingly.

"Ahh." I said while nodding.

"He's really cool, but He used to snobbed everyone." He said.

"But he always talks to me." I said.

"Huh? That's impossible! He didn't much talked to anyone. Especially, those regular student like you." He said.

"But..." I started.

"Maybe, the reason why he just talking with you is because of that fraternity and he wants to save you from them." He said.

"I don't think so." I simply said. But.... Ayler gaved me a handkerchief and we used to have coversation. :/

"He's cold to everyone, but we used to him." He simply said.

I just didn't said anything. I know, I can't win this conversation.

He stood up.

"Don't worry, I will just send here some breakfast and lunch." He said.

"Thanks" I simply said.
~
Author's Note

Good evening! :) My chapters are just short to read. I hope that's okay, but don't you worry, I will update more and more and more :v hahahahahaha. ;)

Please vote and comment

~kimkim