Chapter 8: Staring

It was already in the morning.

Today is the first day of school.

I saw that it was already 6:30am. So it means that none of my Nannies and my Mom was planning to wake me up? Good thing I woke up by myself.

I take a shower and get dressed. I don't have my uniforms, but i heard that my Dad buys me my uniforms but I didn't know where he placed it. So that I only wears a Pink Blazer and a fitted white shirt inside, pants, and boots with high heels.

I checked myself on the mirror. It makes me more pretty. I combed my hair and let it fall from my back.

I grabbed my small bag which is a color pink with a touch of gold.

It's 6:50am. I'm running out of time.

I went downstairs and eat my breakfast. I saw my Dad stirring his coffee by using a spoon.

It's already 7:00am when I'm finished with my breakfast.

"Why are you not wearing your uniform? " he ask.

"'coz I don't know where you've placed it." I said as a matter of fact.

"Maybe tomorrow, I will wear it." I added.

"I placed it on your table." he said.

"Oh! Really? I didn't noticed it. Tomorrow dad, I wear it." I said.

"Psyche, Remember what I've said yesterday." my dad said.

"Yes dad. I will stay away from people as long as I can. And I will not get too attached." I smiled at him.

"Good. Go ahead." he simply said.

I gave him a kiss on his cheeks as a sign of Good Bye.

My mom is not here. She's maybe at her work as usual. My Nannies are busy so that I only run outside and calls my driver.

I get inside the van. A 5mins ride from here to our shool.
-

While I'm inside the van, i just look out the window. Seeing lots of big houses, students that are just walking, a mall,7/11, coffee shop and...

I saw my big school and many students everywhere.

My Driver drops me outside because there are so many students, so that it will be hard for him to drop me inside.

I get outside the van.

I saw their eyes all staring at me. Some are smiling and some are raising their eyebrows. I don't care.

I walk through the pathways. I heard some of them saying things to me like, "I didn't noticed her here, is she a transferee?"

"She's pretty."

"Why is she not wearing her uniform?"

"I like her fashion."

I keep on walking. Like how the models are walking, cold-faces. They keep on giving me some space to walk. All eyes on me.

All I can see are those curious eyes by them looking at me head to toe. So annoying.

I stopped walking.

"Excuse me, may I ask you?" a boy in the hall leaning against the wall and using his cellphone with his head down and his hair falls to his face . He turn up his head.

"Yes? What- oh! Hey Psyche!" he calls my name. I found out that he's Ericko.

"Oh! Hello Ericko, may i ask you about where does 10-A's Classroom is located?" 10-A is the first section. All student are smart, but i think i don't belong to them.

"How lucky you are, we are in the same section and year!" he said.

"Come on,this way!" He said and started walking. I followed him.

All eyes are staring at us, Ericko is at my side. I saw his smiley face that makes me smile too.