Chapter 32: What's that noise?!

I slowly closed my eyes.

I imagine beautiful things, like I am with my family and we are so happy together. I opened my eyes. My face becomes sad.

I can't sleep.

*crassshhhhhhhh!* i heard a crashing plates and bottles.

"Arrrrrggghhhh!" I heard an angry voice shouting.

I got up from bed and I slowly opened a small view of the door that is enough for me to see where's that noise is coming from. I saw Ericko's mom get out to her room with a glass of wine on her hands. She walks outside while swaying like a drank person.

"Arrrgghh! " She yelled again. I saw Ericko came out from his room and guide her from walking.

"Mom! Please stop drinking alcohols!" Ericko scolded her.

"This is all your Dad's fault and that Villareal Family!" She exclaimed. 0.0 She still can't get over about it.

"This is not their fault! It is your fault. It is just a partnership! You can still have a partnership with other company!" He explained.

"No!!!!!!" She yelled again.

"I want their company! It is a bussiness! We need money! I need more money!" She said in an angry voice.

"People don't need money, what they need is love." He said in a teary eyes.

"I mean, we don't need money, all we need is you, the real you. Mom, please." He said while crying.

"Stay away from me!! You're not my son!!" She exclaimed to him.

Ericko let go of her and he got back to his room.

"Hell Life!!!!" She exclaimed and throw the glass of wine. She turned around, about to go back on her room.

I sadly look at her with a concerned on my eyes. She stopped. She noticed me and looked at me with a questioning look. I shut the door and locked it. I feel so nervous.

0.0 I didn't know about this. Poor Ericko. :< I wish I could help him.

I pressed my back against the door. I inhale and exhale.

I almost jump out when someone knocked at my door.

"It's Ericko." I heard his voice. I opened the door.

"Come in." I said. We sat at the bed side, the same place where we sat a while ago.

"How are you?" He asked me, He still looks that he cried.

"I'm okay. How about you?" I asked him.

"I'm okay." He said.

"But you look not." I said sarcastically.

He sighed.

"Yah. I'm not. Sorry for what you've heard. She's always like that every night." He explained.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yah. She really can't get over about that partnership. She volunteered to your mom that she will get you and you will stay here. Because she wants to pay back by your mom. And your mom accepted it." He said sadly.

"Ow." I reacted kinda shocked.

"Sorry Psyche. You can go away from this house if you want. You're free to do that." He said.

"But..." I'm about to say something..

"- I don't want you to get hurt by my mom. Sometimes, she becomes wild and get a knife and about to kill one of the Body guards, fortunately, the guard saw her and get the knife to her.She's totally insane when she's drank." He said.

I didn't know what to say. I just stared down at the floor.

"Good Night Psyche." He said. He got up and tapped my shoulder.

"Night. " I simply said.

Then, I heard the door shutted. I just remain here staring blankly at the floor, I just can't believe that he have this kind of mom. 0-0

Now, I feel so sleepy.
~
Author's Note.

Hi. Sorry for the wrong spelling and wrong pronouns, I will just edit it. Just comment and I will edit that part. Thank you. I'm just totally stressed about schooling, so that I can't manage to re-read every chapters. My mind doesn't properly functioning. Lol :3

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you Pretty and Handsome readers! Arooot~ enjoy!

~Kimkim