Chapter 7: A telephone call

After we get out to the library together with my brother. We can't stop laughing.

"I wish we can be like that everyday." I sadly said to him.

"Okay, I promise to you, I will change myself to be a better brother to you." He smiles at me.

"Hope you will." I smiled back.

"Yes I will." he said.

And he entered his room. The next room is mine. I saw my Nanny Anne walking upstairs.

"Nanny, can you please just brought my lunch here? Thanks." i kindly said.

"Okay, as you said Aikee." she said.

I entered my room and watching some Music Video of Red Velvet. I sing along. Dancing. And feel that I'm one of them.

I heard a knock.

"You may come in Nanny." I assumed. And look, I'm correct.

"Here's your lunch." she simply said.

"Thank you." i kindly said.

It's 12 o'clock in the afternoon as I look on the pink wall clock.

I'm eating my lunch, it compose of sisig, two cups of rice, and a banana.

When I'm done, I feel so bored so I decided to watch movies like Zathura and Matilda.

*watching*

*watching*

*watching*

*watching*

It's already 4 o'clock when I'm done watching those movies.

I sit up to the side of my bed. I let out a sigh.

Ringggggg~

Ringg~

Ringggg~

As the telephone rings. Snapping me at my thoughts, I answered the call.

"Hello? Who's this?" I ask curiously.

"Is this Psyche Villareal?" I heard a voice of a guy.

"Yes I am. And your name is?" I ask.

"Vergara. Oh! I mean Ericko Vergara." he said. I realized that he's the son of my dad's friend. The one who gra--
No!No!No! I need to erase it to my head. Why am I always remembering that? Is that because he's the first guy I've met? I mean, a guy that fits to my age. Oops! Erase,erase,erase. Stop thinking like that Psyche!

"Psyche? Are you still there?" he asked.

"Ow! Y-Yes I'm here!" I answered.

"So,How are you?" he said. Of course I'm fine. He's so common when it comes on asking question.

"How did you get my number?" I ask him. Not bothering to answer his question.

"I asked my dad." he simply said. And his Dad easily gave to him my number? That's wrong huh.

"So, what's the reason behind?" i ask him in a bored tone.

"I j-just about to ask you if you are officially transferring to Lion Heart Academy." he said.

"Yes of course. I'm already ready for tomorrow." I said in a happy tone.

"Good to know. That's it! Good Bye.. Good Night... And sweetdreams." I can feel his shyly voice.

"Bye." I simply said.

*toot* I put down the call. He's kinda weird huh. He only calls me because of that. He's just wasting his time.

I lay down to my bed and stared at the ceiling. Waiting for myslef to get sleepy. Waiting for tomorrow.