Chapter 44: Race

Skyler's POV

I woke up.

Today is the first day of Second grading.

I got up and get my clothes and towel. I went downstairs to take a shower.

I knocked before I go inside the CR. Psyche wasn't here. Maybe, she's in the opposite bathroom.

I saw her yesterday but she didn't even talk. She's just ate silently. And after that, she walks out and got back to her room.

After I took a bath. I went to the kitchen and eat. I saw mom and dad. Chrysler was not yet here, i guess he was still asleep.

"Good morning mom,dad." I greeted them.

"morning." they said.

"Where's Psyche?" I asked them and I sat down and get some plate and I putted some food in it.

"Bathing." My mom said.

"okay." I said and started to eat.

After I ate my breakfast, I brushed my teeth. And then, I went back upstairs to get my cellphone and bag.

I saw Psyche closing her door.

"Why are you not wearing your uniform? It's tuesday. And look at yourself, you look like a..... Ughhhh! I didn't like it! Come on, change your outfit." I commanded. But she just stared at me with a questioning look.

She wears black short, and a white long sleeve and black boots with matching cap. She putted again thick eyeliner together with her black lips. She looks bad.

"Babye!" She run and laughed.

"Wait!" i shouted.

"Catch me if you can!" She shouted while laughing.

I run too. She ran fast out the gate. Our car was waiting us. But she ran and didn't manage to get inside the car. Is she going to run until she reach our school? I run out the gate.

I saw her driving a motor fastly.

"Wohoooooo!" She yelled with her one hand waving up in the air.She drived and passed by me. Where did she get that motor?

I get inside the car. I said to my driver that drived the car fastly.

She really drived fast. We cannot see her.

We arrived at the school. I saw her walking at the pathways. She looks like a gangster. She walked, chin up. Everybody was looking at her.

I went first to the school officer's room to get my other bag.

And after that, I went upstairs and entered the classroom. I saw her looking blankly at the blackboard. I guess, she was planning another bad things. She looks like crazy, she's smiling like an evil.

She looked at me when I sat beside her.

"I know you can't catch me." She said and rolled her eyes.

"I can. If I have a motor too." I said.

"Hmp. Let's see." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Our teacher arrived.

"Good Morning Class."

"Good Morning Ma'am." We said and stand up. But Psyche was still sitting and rolling her eyes at everyone.

Our teacher started to discussed. We listened at her. Except Psyche, she's just texting secretly.

Our teacher didn't noticed her. *sigh* I tapped her arm to stop her. She just gave me a death glare.