Chapter 17: Saved

I go outside the room.

I walked with myself. Hoping that I will see Ericko.

I put my earphones in my ears. I started to listen to some Kpop songs.

Many students are starting to go home. I checked out my phone, I texted my driver.

"Can you pick me out here in my school?" i texted.

"The car is not yet here Ma'am." he texted. :< how am I going to go home?!
"Okay. I will wait here." I texted.

"You can start walking now ma'am, or you can ride with a taxi ma'am." he replied.

"But why? I can wait here until 6pm. I hope they are already home that time." I texted.

"Your mom is in Korea now, and your dad is in Hong Kong now. Maybe, next week, they are already here." he texted.

They are in Korea and Hong Kong?! Why they did not tell me and to my brother?! -___-

"Okay then." I said.

I just get my bag to my room. And about to go outside this school but I suddenly saw a Beautiful garden. *0* i went inside. I take selfies and pictures of flowers and I uploaded it to instagram.

After that, I started to walk outside this school. Where's Ericko? :< I am the only one now walking.

I decided to stopped because I saw a 7/11 store *0* woaahhh! I went inside.

I bought some Slurpee and chocolates. I started to walk again. I noticed that there are two girls at my back.

It's 5:00pm. I spent my hours in that garden. :3

I can't stopped myself not to turned around.

"H-H-hi." I said to the girls at my back. I feel so irritated, because they keep walking near behind my back.

"Finally! You've noticed." they stopped and I also stopped. They look mad. What have I done wrong?!

We stopped at the old subdivision.

"Hmnn. What can I do for the both of you?" i asked politely.

"Huh! Don't be so rude." they said.

"I'm not rude." I simply said.

"Tch. You're too slow." they rolled their eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"Stop flirting with Ericko! He's mine!" the girl said.

"No! He's mine." said the girl in her side.

"He's mine!!" said the girl on her side.

"He's not yours!" said the other girl.

"He's not yours too." said the other.

They look weird and crazy. I suddenly saw a knife on the pocket of their pants. I checked out if they are frats, but they are not wearing Chained bracelets.

I started to run and scream. I drop my slurpee and chocolates.

They started to chase me.

I run at the narrow path between the abandoned houses.

I jumped. I ran. I walked. My sweats are running down to my face. I stopped. I ran again. I saw them. I ran fast, faster as I can.

"Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed. There is a big wall. I'm trapped. x_x

"Hahaha!" they laughed hard.

"Please. Don't kill me." i leaned at the wall. I'm starting to cry.

"Oh, poor little girl! We don't have hearts, so we still going to kill you bitch!" the girl said. They put out their knives. Heading towards to me. I just sit down and cover my face. Tears are falling down. I Don't want to see myself die.

"D-d-don't!" I said when I looked up and the other girl is about to stab me using his knife when I heard someone said.

"Stay away from her!" a manly voice but cold at the same time. He hold the hand of the girl tightly and get the knife and he also get the knife of the other girl. I'm still crying.

"Sorry Sir." They said. I saw a police getting the both of them.

Sir? Is he a teacher? He must be. He's tall and handsome. But he still looks young, he doesn't look like a professor. But the girls called him Sir. 0.0

Thank you God for saving my life! I said to my mind.

He's not Ericko.

"T-thank you sir." i said, my heads are down. My eyes are clouded by tears. And suddenly, it started to fall again.

"Come on." he said. And he grabs my hand.