Chapter 30: Stay

We are inside the ambulance. Ayler is on my side, two nurses at my front, driver and one police behind the driver.

"I don't need to go there. I'm fine." I said to Ayler. But he didn't say anything. He just stared at the windows.

"You need to, because we are going to sew it to closed the wound." The nurse  said.

I didn't say any word. I just imagine what will happened to me. What is the feeling of sewing your skin?!! 0.0 i feel my heart beating so fast.

The handkerchief was now color red. I guess I lose many blood. I feel so dizzy, I guess I already look pale.

After we arrive to the hospital, they laid me to a stretcher. But they are just rolling my stretcher slowly.

"What do you feel?" The doctor asked me. There are one doctor, two nurses and Ayler that handing on my stretcher.

"dizzy." I simply said. I looked at Ayler's face, he didn't look concern about me. Because I can't see any emotion on his face.

"Okay we're here." The doctor said before we enter at 'Operation Room' I started to feel nervous again.

"wait!" I said to the doctor and hold Ayler's arm and he looks at me.

"what?" He asked me in an expressionless face.

"Please stay there and wait for me. I'm afraid." I said to him. My eyes are clouded by tears.

"No." He simply said. :'< more tears are running down through my cheeks.
Yah. I accept that he can't stay. And I also think that he also have some family to care of.

"But..." I said worriedly. I'm afraid if what will happened to me after this. He let go of my hand and he started to walk away. My eyes followed him as he walks away.

I lean at the bed. I saw a nurse coming  towards to me and she have an injection on her hand.

She injects it to me and suddenly, i feel so sleepy and everything was black.
-

-

-

-

I opened my eyes. Where am I? I asked to myself. I am on a hospital room. I look around and finds a boy sitting on a chair behinds me and his eyes was closed, he must be sleeping. I can't see him clearly, I closed my eyes again and opened it.

I saw him. I saw Ayler. But.... He said that he will not stay here? :/

"Ayler." I said in a low tone and I tap his hand. He opened his eyes slowly and looked down at me.

"Are you okay now?" He asked me. He looks so sleepy.

"Yah." I said and smiled at him.

"What do you feel?" He asked me in a bored tone. Yaahhh, he's always like that.

"Fine?" I said in a questioning tone. 'coz I'm not totally sure if I am okay now.

"Good to know." He said. He stands up and about to go. I grabbed his hand. He stopped.

"what?" he turned around at me and gave me a questioning look.

"I thought you leaved me." I said in a sad tone but I shift it into a smile. I really thought he leaved and I saw him now on my side. I guess, he really cares about me, I feel it deep in his heart.

"Do not let a girl alone and afraid. That's what my mom said." He said. "-ughh.. don't mind what I've said." he added and rolled his eyes.

"You really loves your mom sir." I said.

"Sir? Don't call me sir. That's too formal." He said in a bored tone.

"But.. Some students are calling you that." I said in a curious tone.

"Ughh. I'm not a teacher!" He said. He really looks annoyed.

"Ericko will go here. I guess he's on his way." He added.He changed the topic. He let go of my hand.

"Thank you." I said in a happy tone.

"-Thank you for watching me when I'm asleep. Thank you for saving my life again and again. Thank you gor staying here. Thank you for everything." I said and smiled at him.

"Tch. Just be brave next time. Don't let yourself get into trouble again." He said and rolled his eyes.

"It's not my fault. I didn't want this to happened. I am staying away from people as long as I can." I explained to him.

"No, I mean. Just follow what they want you to do and they will not ruin your whole life anymore." He said and walks outside the door.

So it means that....

I need to stay away from Ericko.
~
Author's Note:

Tomorrow is Monday. First day of the week. Ughhh. :3 I really hate Mondays!!!!!!!! -.- I don't want to see my other classmates anymore!

By the way. Keep in touch please. Keep reading. I will keep updating more.

Feel free to vote and comment. :)

-KoreanKim :)