Chapter 24: Family Problems

"Exo Exo, Exo Exo, Exo Exo-"

I heard my alarm. I shut down my cellphone. I woke up.

It's Thursday, 6:00am. I still remember what happened yesterday night when I saw my father in the hotel. T.T

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and wears my uniform.

This passing days, I realized that, being pretty is not always good. Many people are insecure to you, they will try to bring you down, but deep inside they just wanted to be you.

I comb my hair. I get my bag and cellphone. I went downstairs and saw my brother using again his computer.

"Morning." I said.

"Eat your breakfast. I cooked some Chicken with soy sauce and pineapple (pininyahang adobo in Filipino, yah. It's more fun in the philippines)." He said.

"Really?! I didn't know you know how to cook." I said in an unbelievable tone.

"Just in case of emergency." He laughs.

I eat it. It really taste so good. Good thing, I have my best brother, even though he's cold sometimes, but i know deep inside his heart, he really cares.

After I ate it. We went outside the house and locked the house. We went to our separate ways.

"Psycheee! Come on!" I saw Ericko inside the car shouting at me not that far. He's so kind.

"Waiittt!!" I shouted too and ran.

I get inside the car.

"Your eyes.... It looks like you cried hard." He stared at my eyes.

"No. No. It is just an allergy." I lied.

"Okay. If you say so." He said.

"-Hmn. Psyche..." He calls my name.

"what?" I asked him.

"Do you still remember the moment that I'm really mad at my mom?" He asked.

"Hmn. Yes." I simply said.

"Do you want me to tell you the reason behind it?" He asked me.

"Of course. If you want." I said.

"My dad gets angry of her, that's why they get separated just now. My mom can't get over about that partnership. Because your dad, choose the other company instead of our company. So that, my mom gets angry and blamed my dad. She tells him that he did not do his best. Remember the first day we've met? That's the day they talked about partnership." He explains.

"Ow, I'm so sorry. My parents are also separated just also from now. My dad is in a Hotel while my mom? I didn't know where exactly she is. " I said.

"Ow. We're the same. I feel you. But my dad, he's back to US. My mom is in the house, always drinking alcohols." He said in a sad tone.

"I heard to my dad that your mom ad my mom are good friends." I said.

"I don't think so." He just said.

So many peoples out there, but why they chose me? Why? Why am I the one who needs to experienced like this?!

We are already in the school. I decided to go the upstairs.

"Hmnn. Ericko, what room is that?" I asked him while pointing to the room at the right.

"Hmn. That rooms are the rooms for different departments of every subject. And the other two rooms for the other department is on the third floor together with the two rooms there which are the rooms for students that are always getting bullied and wants to have some peaceful life, there are two sections for that. And additionally, to inform you, I will get transfer to that section." He said.

"But.. You are not being bullied." i said.

"We just want to have some peaceful life." He said.

"We?" I asked.

"Yes, all of us, the officers of this school are decided to transfer to that class." He said.

"So it means... We are not in the same class anymore?" I said in a sad tone.

"Yes.. But I'm always here, you can go in our office whenever you wanted." He said.

"-And besides, you have there your two bestfriends." He added.

I sighed. "Okay." I simply said.

"Go on, it's 6:50am." He said.

He turned around and heading to the School Officer's room. I went downstairs.