Chapter 47: Contact

I left her phone at the top of the table beside her bed. I left her room widely opened, because if I close it she will notice that there is someone who entered her room.

I went to my room and sit at the corner of my bed.

"Hello Mrs. Villareal, Good Morning. :) Sorry for disturbing you. I am Skyler Clifford, the son of your Company's business partner, The Clifford's. I'm just here to please you. Your only daughter Psyche, is in our house. I know you already knew it. Her birthday is coming. All she wish was you, her whole family. She really loves you. Thank you for reading this. She misses her lovely mom." I texted her mom.

No reply.

"Good Morning Mr. Villareal. This is the son of Clifford's Company, Skyler. Please come to Psyche's birthday that will held at our house. Please come there together with your wife and psyche's brother. She really misses you all. Please come." I texted her dad.

No reply too.

"Hey Stanley, Psyche's brother. This is Skyler Clifford, the son of Clifford's Company. Psyche was living in our house. I know you will come at Psyche's birthday. She misses you so much!" I texted her brother.

No Reply again from them.

I texted my Address at them.

Still, No Reply.

"Hello, this is Skyler Clifford. I know you are one of Psyche's former Bestfriend. She misses you so much. She doesn't even want to end her friendship with you. She have done her best to be the best bestfriend. Please talk to her. Please come to her birthday." I texted her 4 former bestfriends. I know they know their Bestfriend's birthday. I know that the two of them knew me coz I'm the president of the school. I texted my address too.

"Hey bro. This is Skyler. Please come to Psyche's birthday that will held at my house. She wants everything to be okay. Please say sorry to her. I know all about this. I know you will explain everything to her." I texted. I didn't text my address because he already knew where my house is located.

***

Tomorrow is Psyche's Birthday.

I still didn't get any reply from them.

But I'm still hoping they will be at Psyche's Birthday.

It's 9Pm now.

I went outside my room.

I saw Psyche.

"Advance Happy Birthday!" I greeted her.

"I hope I will be Happy tomorrow. I hope it will be a Happy Birthday!" She said and sighed.

"It will." I simply said in a happy tone and hugged her quickly.

"Ughh. You're so clingy. *laughs* I'm just joking." And she hugged me too. "Thank you for everything." She said in a serious tone.

"Thank you too." I said and pulled away.

"Goodnight." She said and kissed me into my cheeks. I can feel that I'm blushing. I can't even move my feet. I can feel the fast beating of my heart.

"Look at yourself. You're blushing!" She said teasingly.

"N-n-No I a-a-am n-n-not." I said Stutterly. She laughed.

"Well, I'm just stating the too obvious. Good Night again." She said Sarcastically while laughing at me. I still can't move.

She shutted her door. I'm here in front of her door. *sigh*

Now I can move my feet.

Am I inlove?

With her?
~
Author's Note

Hi. Another Chapteeeeerrr!! :)
Thank you for reading x,x

Please vote and comment.

~kimkim~