Chapter 45: Birthday wish

Skyler's POV

It's been a week.

Psyche kept getting low scores at quiz even in recitation. I insist to help her but she resist.

*flashback*

"I can help you with your grades." I said.

"No, I do not need your help." She said and smiled.

"What's happening with you?" I asked her.

"What?" She asked me too.

"I mean, to your scores. It's just so easy. I know you already know about this whole lesson." I said. Because I saw those science books on the side of her bed when I take a look of her when it was early in the morning.

"My honor is useless. My real parents will not even attend to my graduation. So, I will just give my honor to some students that are doing their best to make their family proud." She said coldy.

"But you have another family. My mom,dad,Chrysler, and me. My mom can put your medals when graduation." I said sadly.

"But... you know, I still want my real parents. Even though they hurt me and leave me alone." She said.

*end of flashback*

I even saw her often in the car racing. She make it her hobby every night. I told my parents about this. They scolded Psyche but she kept on sneaking out. So, I kept on following her secretly at night.

She even punched every boy that will say something bad about her. She's really mad everytime she heard something bad about her. She even slapped the faces of every girls that will say that she flirts all the boys in the school. But the truth is, that boys are only her friends at the car racing.

She even do cutting classes. She even jailed all the members of the fraternity that once make her life miserable. She even punched each of them before she jailed them. She was really brave now.

I saw her outside the gate. She was doing skateboarding. I also went outside.

"Hey, whatta nice day." I greeted her. Because I noticed that she can't even take away the smile on her lips.

"Yah, 'coz there is only left 5 days and it's my birthday!" She said happily.

"And what is your birthday wish?" I asked her while smiling. Her face shift into a sad face.

"I just wanted to get back my normal life. To get back my family. Everything." She said. I think it's hard what she was saying. I feel so sad about her.

"Yah... I know it's hard to get that back. I'm so hopeless!" She said. She fake a smile.

"But.. I'm still wishing that they will be here at my birthday." She added.

"I guess, they will all be there at your birthday." I said.

"I really hope so."

I have a plan.
~
Author's Note

Let me know what you think :)

Please vote and comment. Thank you! Saranghaeyo~

~kimkim~