Chapter 6: Neighbors & Reading

Me and my dad watched Ericko and his dad reached outside the gate,they are just walking now.

"Dad, why are they not using their car? Why are they just walking?" i asked curiously.

"Their House was just next in ours." he said.

"Really? Okay." I suddenly feel I'm blushing. I can't stop thinking about what happened few minutes ago. When he just grab my hand. I can still feel his smooth hand.

It's just 7 in the morning.

"Dad.." I started.

"...I'm just wondering what will happen to me tomorrow on that school." I said worriedly.

"Is that you Psyche? Because the real Psyche is the most Confident and Prettiest at all." he said with a big smile, releasing my bad thoughts.

That school is the first big school that I will be studying. Not like the school I'm from, it's just 45% more students. Totally a big. Crowded. I feel so nervous, embracing the fact that tomorrow is already the first day of school.

"What if someone gets mad at me? Because of my rudeness? They are not used to me, not like the students to my past school, they are used to my bad personality." I said.

I'm not that really bad. I'm just can't help myself not to be sarcastic. I'm only kind to the person I've wanted to be kind. That's it! I am much rude to the person looks bad.

"Just stay away, don't get too attached from people. You Don't really know them." he simply said.

"Okay, I will then." I reply.

I will ignore all of them, I will not make an eye contact as long as I can. I will make my life simple. But also with a little bit pretty and fashion. As usual.

"And also, you are in the First section. Good luck Psyche!" he said.

"Whaaattttt??!!!" i exclaimed.

"You've heard what I've said." he sarcastically said.

"But whyy?! I'm not that smart." i explains.

"Listen to me, you are smart, you are just lazy." he smile.

That's true. I realized he's correct. I will give my best.

"Hmm. Additionally, there is also a library upstairs, next to your brother's room. Come on, I know you love it." He said.

I love books, but not totally. I only reading books when I'm bored. Just to passed time.

"Thanks Dad! " I shouted as I run upstairs.

I open the door.

Seeing a large library.

"Don't you know how to knock? " my brother Stanley said.

"Do I still need to knock? " I sarcastically said.

"Yes of course, what if I get a heart attack because of that?" he said, still reading his book.

"You are over reacting." I say.

"Tch." he says.

I go find some book. I want a comedy book, so I went to the classified book.
-
After I get the small and thin booklet, i sit beside my Brother and read it.

...

...

...

"Hahahahahahaha" i can't stop laughing.
"Hahahahahaha." as I continuously laugh hard.

"Please shut up!" my brother said. I look up to him, and see an angry face.

"what if I don't like?" i sarcastically said.

"I will get that booklet and burn it!" he said.

"Okay,here." i sarcastically give to him my book. As he turn each page, he also smile and about to laugh. I'm sure he just not letting his laugh burst out.

"Let it out." I said.
"You are allowed to laugh, don't keep your laugh to yourself, you will fart." i teasingly said.

"Hahahahaha!!" he finally laugh hard. And he tickles me.

"Don't! Hahahaha. " I said

We are just like this. Cold to each other, but soon, he will be kind to me. He's not that showy. This moment is rare because he used to be cold to me, i don't know why. But now, I will just enjoy this.