Chapter 9: Trying to be Nice

Me and Ericko are still walking.

Ericko suddenly stops, so I stopped walking too.

"Why?" I asked him.

"That's our classroom." he pointed his finger to the classroom next to the canteen.

"Okay. Then let's go there." I said cheerfully.

"Sorry, but I still have to do some important things." he said sadly.

"Really? It's okay. You may go." I said kindly.

He go upstairs. I wonder what was that important thing.

I want to go to my classroom, but I'm afraid. I want to go there with someone, i want to go there together with Ericko.

I just sitted down to the stairs. Waiting him to go down. I'm sure he will notice me here. So that we can go there together.

-
"Good Morning! Today is a wonderful day! To all the students and Teachers please proceed to the gymnasium now." as the speaker said. Not that far.
I saw all students are going to the gymnasium.

I suddenly get bored. So I stand up and about to go.

"Still here huh?" i turned around and saw Ericko.

"I need someone to be with. I'm afraid of being alone." i said sadly.

"Let's go. Don't worry, I will always be here for you." he said with a smile. I saw again his cute dimples. *0*

"O-Okay." i stuttered. I can't stop smiling while we are walking.

All eyes are in ous.

While we are walking. He is about to say something. But he decided not to say it anymore.

"Come on! I know you want to say something." I said teasingly.

"Ah-Uhmn.. I just noticed earlier that you are not trying to communicate with others." He said.

"My dad said that I will stay away from people. And also I'm afraid to get in trouble." i explains.

"Trouble? I think you will not. You are kind and... Pretty. You must be now the prettiest here." he said. I suddenly can't stop smiling.

"Thanks." i simply said with a shy smile.

"And try to be nice. Like this," he said and..

"Hey miss, you look pretty today!" he said to the girl who just passed by. He have done it just for an example of what he had called 'being nice'.

"Oh, really?thanks." Her cheeks easily get blushed. And she really thinks she is? Well, that's true. She's beautiful. I think almost all the students here are beautiful.

"See? Now, it's your turn." he said.

"whhaaattt?!! Do I really need to do that?" i said worriedly.

"Yes of course!" he said cheerfully. He's always happy and have smiley face. So cute *0*

I let out a sigh.

"Hey! You look pretty with your long Hair." i said to the girl not that totally pretty.

"You too. Can we have some picture?" the girl said. I smiled at her.

"Oh! Sure. " I didn't expected that.

Ericko gets the camera.

"1,2,3!" *click*

"Thank you! You look new here. Transfered?" she ask.

"Y-yes." i said shyly.

"You're the prettiest! Bye! See you around." she said.

"Bye." i kindly reply.

We are now heading to the gym.

"You know, it's more good to be nice at people. What do you think?" he ask.

"Yeah. That was great." I was referring to the girl that wants to have some picture with me.

"I will be nice started today." I said with a smile.

"Good to know." he said.

We are now sitting to the bleacher. Listening to the greetings, speeches, we also sung the National Anthem, and watched some intermission.