Chapter 34: end of friendship

I took a quick shower. I wears jogging pants and a T-shirt.

I sat down and checked out my cellphone. I take a look with my chats to mom on facebook, she doesn't reply anything, she just seen my chats. I guess, I already send hundreds of chat to her. But I didn't get any reply from her.

"Hey!" i saw Ericko. Snapping me from my thoughts. I didn't even noticed that he already entered the room and placed the foods on my small table.

"You're thinking too much." He said in a serious tone.

"No. It's nothing." I lied.

"Well, okay. If you say so." He said. He didn't even cared to find out what I am thinking of. :3 *sigh* yah, of course, that's not his business, but you know, when you saw someone bothering with some things in his/her mind, it's kinda curious, but he didn't even feel about that. Well, it's okay.

"Just eat your Breakfast, and I will just send here your lunch. I'm going to leave now, I still have some reports to do as a vice president." He said.

"Okay. Good Luck and Thanks." I simply said. He just closed the door and didn't even bothered to say 'welcome'. Well, I guess, he's just busy and hurry to do his reports.

I ate my breakfast. After that, I started to read some wattpad stories. I saw him opened the door and just placed a tray of food. He didn't even bothered to disturb me. I just saw him on my peripheral view. And he get the two other trays that I used yesterday and a while ago.

It's 12 in the afternoon when I almost read 5 chapters of the story. I'm eating while reading. I forgot my laptop on the house. This room doesn't have even a television or any bookshelf. Boring :v

It's 5pm when I finished the whole story I am reading. It's just a short story compose of 15 Chapters.

I decided to sleep.

-

-

-
"Waaaahhhhhh!!" I heard Ericko's mom yelling. I opened my eyes. It's almost 11pm in the evening.I didn't want to opened the door and see what she's doing right now.

"Madam Don't!" I heard some voices and footsteps.

"Mom!" I heard Ericko's voice. I got up from bed and take a look in a small crack in my door. I saw her Mom handing a knife and about to kill herself. 0.0 *eyes wide open* His mom is crying with anger. When she suddenly fainted. Ericko Carries her back to her room, his body guards get inside the room, and some nannies get the knife and went back downstairs. It was really scary.

I went back to the bed. I checked out my cellphone to see what time is it. It's 11:30pm. I saw a message for me.

"You are Psyche Right?" The unknown number said.

"Yes I am. Is that you mom?" I texted.

"No." It simply replied.

"Then who are you?" I asked.

"I am the Bestfriend of your former bestfriend." The unknown number replied.

"My former bestfriend? Gwen's bestfriend? Or Rea's bestfriend?" I asked. Gwen and Rea are my former bestfriends, because they end up their friendship with me. If you will ask me, I don't want it to end up that easily. I'm just sad about what happened to us, because they didn't even fight for our friendship. But, for the sake of them, I just accepted it. I don't want them to be in danger because of me.

"No. I mean, I'm Mika and Anika's bestfriend." The number said.

"But... They are not my former bestfriends, they are my bestfriends." I texted.

"Yah, that's the reason why I texted you. I will just inform you that Mika and Anika just want to end up their friendship with you." The number said.

I feel my world suddenly stopped. I feel I am now in the world alone. I almost feel my heart, it's breaking. Tears began to fall.

I call the number.

"Hello Psyche. Please accept it." I heard a sweet voice of a girl.

"No! So, Tell me! you're just kidding me right?!" I exclaimed.

"No. I am not kidding you. Sorry, but that's the truth." She said in a calm way.

"No!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"If you want to talk to them, just wait." She said and I heard her calling Mika and Anika.

"Hello Psyche, sorry. But, we decided to end up this friendship with you." I heard Mika's voice.

"Mika!! No. I will not end this friendship." I said.

"Listen Psyche. Our mom was crying everynight. We missed you. But we don't want to see our mother like that everynight. If we still have any contact with you, our mom will just remember what will happened and cry again! We treated you like our family!! and your mom just can easily fired our mom!!" I heard Anika's voice yelling with anger.

"We treated you like our family too. We didn't mean to do that! We just don't have enough money to give them their salary." I said.

"No, I know that! But, our mom can still work to your family without any salary. But your mom just fired them and told them to packed up their things . I mean, that day, your mom changed, she just can easily yelled at them. She didn't give them an opportunity to asked why. We just found out the reason to your dad, when he went here to gave his apologized." She said.

"Ow. Sorry. I didn't know about that." I said honestly.

"Bye Psyche. I hope you understood." She said.

I didn't say any word. I just cried. *toot toot* they end up the call.

I loses all my bestfriends. I almost loses everything.

Why do we need to lose all our love ones? :'<
~
Author's Note:

Good Afternoon. I'm so sleepy. Enjoy reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment and please kindly recommend my story to your friends. Thank you very much! :)

~kimkim