Chapter 27: Mystery person

We get inside Ericko's car.

"Hmnn.." He started.

"Your mom texted my mom..." He said.

"Really? She texted your mom but she didn't even manage to seen my chats to her." I look down and opened my Kakao talk and take a look of my chats  to my mom.

"She's not really in korea." He said.

"Whaaatt?! All this time I thought she was there!" I said angryly.

"She just said to your driver that tell you that they are in a different country for you not to worry about what is happening between your mom and your dad." He explains.

"Okay." I just said. But for me, that reason is still not valid.

"And... She... Also..... Said..... That......." He talks very slowly.

"What?! Come on!" I asked him like I really wants to know it.

"Your mom knows that your broother will just rent a condo, and she said that you can just....." He stopped.

"just?" I asked him.

"Just... Stay with us." He says ad smiled.

"Haaa?!" I exclaimed.

"Because, you will left in your home alone and it is also for your safety." He said.

"But..." I'm about to say something.

"You can start packing your things. You still have three days. Maybe, Sunday I will help you carry your things into our house." He said.

Our house.

Our house.

Our house.

I can't erased it to my head.

"Hey," He snapped me from my thoughts.

"what?" I asked.

"Is it okay to you?" He asked me.

"Hmn.. Yah?" I said. Not really sure.

"Good to know." He simply said.

-
" Here we go." He said.

"Thank you Ecko." I smirked.

"But still, Ericko is Much better." He said.

"Okay, Ericko." I said teasingly.

"Welcome." He said and laughs.
-
The gate is open. So it means, my brother isa already here.

I opened the door. I saw him watching TV and many big boxes around him.

"What's that?" I asked him. I was referring to the big boxes around him.

"Foods." He simply said. I saw about 10-15 big boxes.

"You've bought all of this?" I asked him curiously. He's just wasting the money, I thought he was thrifty and wise. What happened to him?!

"Of course not!" He exclaimed.

"Who have bought this?" i asked him curiously.

"I don't know. I just receive it a while ago. The truck driver said that it is really for us, someone sent us these boxes. But he don't want us to know his name. But I saw some letter in every boxes." He said. I walked towards it. I saw a..

From: SC <3

Who's SC?!  He must be so kind. But why did she/he know that we are already lack of foods? Hmnn..

I opened all the boxes and I saw a boxes of Chocolates and candies *0* Clothes for me and to my brother. It's really cute, almost all of my clothesc are pink. That person knows my favorite color? Or maybe he/she just assumed it? Whatever. And also, I saw a two boxes of Chips and other things.

Who's this mystery person? *0*
-
Autho's Note:

Hi There :) Our  first day of exam is finished. There's still a second day tomorrow. But I can still manage to update this short chapter.

There is an issue about me and my other fake classmates. I have done a NOT-TO-DO. I didn't even know that it was wrong, but still, some of my classmate judge me without knowing the reason behind it. I didn't know it. I swear! Now, I can't feel that they are my classmates. I can't even feel that they treated me as their friends. Now, I feel so down, broken into pieces. I feel so betrayed. Anger is what I feel in my heart. When they needed something, I'm always here to help them but when I need them, where are they? They look that they don't even care about me.

Sorry readers, for sharing my dramas in life. I feel so really hurt. I treated them as my friends. But then, they can just easily said bad things about me.

I'm not perfect. I'm just a human making mistakes.

But then, I  will say my special thanks to God for always being here for me and ready to listen about my dramas and what I really feel. *cries*