Chapter 20: He's Mad

I woke up the next morning.

I'm trying not to remember what happened yesterday.

I opened my cellphone. No messages from mom and dad. :< I take a shower and wears my uniform. I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. I saw my two Nannies.

"Where's Stanley?" I asked them.

"He's on his school now. He just take a taxi to ride." My nanny anne said.

"Ah. Okay." I said.

"I've heard that you are with a guy yesterday night. Ayiee." My Nanny Mina said and they keep teasing me.

"It's not what you think. I'm about to kill by the two girls yesterday using their knives. They chased me. And he saved me. The two girls called him 'sir' so, he must be a teacher." I said in a bored tone.

I looked at their faces. They look shocked.

"Whaaaatttt?!!!" My Nanny Anne exclaimed.

"What are the names of that girls?! We are going to the police station!" My Nanny Mina said.

"They are already in the jail." I said.

"Are you okay now?" My Nanny Anne asked.

"Not that totally." I simply said.

"And... What's the name of this handsome guy?" My Nanny Mina asked.

*0* Ughh. I forgot to asked his name. -.-

"I don't know. He's a teacher Nanny." I said shyly.

"You don't know?! Haaayy. You loses one chance. What if you will not meet him again? See him again? Talk with him again?." My Nanny Anne said.

"I don't really know. But I hope I will meet him again." I said.

I have eaten my breakfast. I get my bag and other things.

I started to walk when I saw Ericko. He's also walking. I called his name, he turned around and wait for me.

"Hey." He said. His eyes look that he cries.

"Hey." I said.

"How are you? I've heard about what happened to you last night. Are you okay now?" he asked worriedly. I wonder if how does he know about that.

"I'm okay now." I lied.

"No, you're not." He said.

"B-but how d-did-" he cuts me off.

"It's obvious in your eyes." He said.

I sighed. "yah. I'm not okay. I'm still afraid." I said honestly.

He stopped and give me a hug.

I'm shocked. 0.0

I pulled out. "Your eyes looks that you've cried." I said.

"-Are you worried about me? that you really needed to cry?huh!" I said jokingly.

"Hahaha. Funny huh!" He laughs but his face became serious after.

"-Hmn. I cried because of my mom." He simply said while walking. He's eyes on the road.

We are walking because there are no taxi that wants to send us, they don't want me and the other students to pay high bills. But we insist, but they still don't want. They only accepting the college students and some people that are going to their works.

"Buy why?!!" I exclaimed.

"She's bad." He simply said. Tears are clouding on his eyes.

"I think she's not." I said.

"No! She is really bad." He said.

"How did you say that?" i asked him.

"Nevermind." He said. And he flicks his eyes, for tears not to fall.

It's a15 minute walk compare to when we have car to use.

"Hmn. Why are you just walking?" I asked him.

"My mom gets angry of me and she didn't let me to use the car." He said. He really looks mad. I know it's not just a simple reason. I think there is a big reason behind it that he really needed to cry.