Chapter 10: whispers

The Program has ended.

We are walking slowly.

Both of us are not saying a word.

He looks worried. Why? -0-

We headed back to our room.

When we are almost on the room,

"Oops,wait! I will just go upstairs again. Go to our classroom, you're getting late." he said. He really looks hurrying.

"Why? How about you? You're not attending the class? What are you going to do there?" I asked curiously.

"Secret. Soon you will find out. I will go to our classroom, but I think I will be late. Go ahead!" he smiled at me.

"Okay." i smiled back.

Just a few steps I'm almost in my room. It looks like I'm really late. Our teacher's already there.

"Good Morning Ma'am." I said with a smile. Greeting My Teacher. All eyes at me. My teacher turn her head to me.

"Oh! Good Morning Pretty Girl! You must be Ms.Villareal?" she smiles at me.

"Yes Ma'am." I said.

"Come here, introduce yourself." She said. I feel nervous. So that I just smiles all the time.

"Ah.. Uhmn.. So... Hello! Good Morning. I'm Psyche Villareal,15. From Dream Academy. And I hope we can be friends. Please be nice to me." I said cheerfully.

"Of course they will." Our teacher said.

They started whispering to their seatmates. They keep on saying bad and good things to me.

"She's pretty cute."

"I saw her together with Ericko."

"Really?Is she Ericko's girlfriend?"

"Another bitch here."

"She looks like a Korean."

They keep on whispering as if I'm not hearing it.

"Quiet Class!! You are all in the first section! Don't you all know how to act like one? My goodness! " our teacher started getting mad. I'm still standing in front.

It looks like there is an angel passed by. They started to keep quiet.

"Ms. Villareal, you can sit beside Mr. Vergara on the back, but it looks like he's still not here. She must have doing his work. Go, you may take your sit." she said. Work? What kind of work? Does he get a punishment? Definitely Not, because it's only just our first day of school. Hmn.. Maybe I will just stop wondering.

"Thank you Ma'am." I said.

Our teacher still looks young. I think she's 26 yrs old. Pretty and Sexy but I noticed that she's always mad.

There are three rows. Each row have 5 tables compose of 2 chairs. Our seat is in the 2nd row at the last.

I sat.

All eyes are shifting at me, and they keep whispering something to their seatmate. I know they were talking about me.

I just look down.