Chapter 22: School Officer's room

After i met again Mr. Cold, I went upstairs. I decided to walk to my left side. I saw a room, which named: "School Officers". It must be their room. I knocked three times. A girl opened the door. She's pretty. I think she's SL.

"Good Afternoon, you're SL right?" I asked her.

She look shocked. She laughs. "No,I'm not." She said, still laughing.

"Hmnn. How can I help you?" She asked.

"Is Ericko here?" I asked her.

"Yes, he is here. Wait..-" she said and turned at her back. "-Vice! She's here." She said. So, he tells her about me that I'm going here. -3- He's kinda talkative huh.

"Come here inside." She said.

"But.. It shows there that only officers can enter this room. I can wait here." I said. And stared at the paper that post in the wall.

"No, it's just our way for not allowing any students keep going here everyday. " She said.

"Ahh. Okay." I said. And we entered the room.

I saw many tables. The center at the back must be the president's table. In his side was the table of Ericko, I saw a 'VP- ecko' on the front of his table. It must be his nickname. In president's table I saw a 'President Sky' word. Is it just a word? Or a name? -3- The another table on the side of the president's table is named 'Sec. Camille'. She is the one who opened the door a while ago. She really looks pretty and kind. Where's SL?! I heard that she is also here in upstairs. I turned around and look at each table. There is no 'SL' or 'Esel' or 'Ford'. Maybe my thoughts are wrong.

"Hi." I simply greeted Ericko.

"You're here." He said.

"It's too obvious." I said teasingly.

"Just wait a minute. I'm going to pack up my things." He said. He started arranging the files, the folders, logging of the computer, arranging back the ballpens and chairs. Everything is clean. *0*

"Come on." He said.

"Okay." I said.

We said goodbye to Camille and to the other members. They said their good bye too. They called me Ms. Villareal. Maybe Ericko told them to call me like that.

We headed downstairs. We waited at the front gate. We saw Ericko's car.

"My service is here." He said.

"Maybe, your Mom is not mad at you." I said.

"Maybe. I hope so." He said and smile.

We get inside the car. We are both at the back of the driver's seat.

-

-

-

-

"Psyche, we're here." I heard a voice. I opened my eyes. I'm still sleepy.

"Huuhhh? Where are we?" i asked in a sleepy tone. I closed my eyes again.

"We are here, at the front of your house." He said. I opened again my eyes. I saw ericko, he's near at my face. Woaaaahhhh!! x.x I'm shocked and get up.

"Oh! Sorry." I said and get up. I get my things. I went outside the car.

"Good Bye and Thank you." I said. He just smiled at me.

I went inside our house. I sit down to the couch.