Bonus Chapter #4

Chapter 1: Tyler's POV

"Hey, Kyle!"

"Yeah?" He asked as he looked up from the book he was reading.

"Do you think I should go with this or that?" I asked as I brought up a pink tie and a white tie near my body.

"You do know that you are just heading out for lunch right?" I turned around to see that Kyle was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah..." I trailed off. "So? Pink or white?"

"White."

"What about pink? Pink looks good on me," I said as I winked at my reflection.

"No men wear pink," Kyle commented without looking up from his book.

"No. Real man wears pink," I corrected as I let my lips twitched upwards into a smug smirk.

"Whatever Tyler. Why do you even bother asking me?"

"I wanted your opinion," I said with a shrug.

"But you always do the opposite of what I say."

"Well, I never said that I did use them. I just wanted to hear them buddy," I said and let out peals of laughter while Kyle shook his head in mock disapproval.

"I'm going with pink."

I picked up the pink tie and put it around my neck while I threw the white tie aside.

"What do you think Kyle?" I turned around and looked at him as I stood there, dressed in a navy blue button down shirt, white khaki pants and a pink tie around my neck.

"Handsome," Kyle said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me suggestively to which I responded with a laugh.

"Thanks man," I teased as I pat his back. "Always know how to feed my ego."

"My pleasure buddy," Kyle said with a chuckle. "Come on, let's go. The chauffeur will drive you there. See you later mate!" Kyle exclaimed as he gave me a mock salute to which I responded with an eye roll.

"Alright."

I spun on my heels and walked out of the door to the driver who was waiting for me outside.

My lips naturally twitched upwards into a slight smirk as my eyes landed on my sweet black porsche. And yes, my dad got it for me but I had to pay him back with installments once I start working.

He did like to say something about learning to be independent and to earn my own money.

"Be a man!" He would say all the time and I always keep that in mind.

"Good afternoon William," I greeted as he stepped out from the car and shot me a smile. "Hey, it's fine. I can do it by myself," I said when he offered to open the car door for me.

I watched as he got back into the driver's seat while I slipped into the passenger's seat next to him.

"Where to Tyler?" He asked as he kept his eyes locked on the road ahead.

"Anywhere."

"Anywhere?" He repeated as he quirked an eyebrow at me.

"Yes. Anywhere."

I heard the car roared to life and I took my time to look out of the window and enjoy the scenery we past by.

I watched in peace as we past by the buildings and trees and people walking along the streets. Soft classical music was playing at the back while my eyes wandered around.

I leaned back into the seat as I put on my sun glasses and placed my hands behind my head.

"William!" I exclaimed. "Could you park the car here?" I asked as soon as my eyes landed on one of the many shops lining the street.

I let a smile graced my lips as I noticed a big sign board placed outside which indicated that they sell seafood pasta. It has always been my favourite pasta, except that I'm allergic to prawns.

I could feel my stomach grumbled a little as I licked my dry lips.

I immediatly stepped out of the car and headed towards the shop.

"Food Paradise..." I mumbled softly as I looked up at the big banner with those words written over it.

I entered the shop with William by my side.

"Welcome to Food Paradise," I heard someone recited in a monotone voice.

My eyes immediately found who the voice belongs to. I turned around and saw a dark hair girl standing behind the counter.

I took off my sun glasses and handed it to William who was standing next to me.

My eyes connected with the dark hair girl. And I could feel that she was staring right into my eyes with her beautiful, bright green eyes.

Her long dark hair was tied back into a messy bun with a few stray locks framing her face. Her cheeks seemed to be a little flushed from all the working, I guessed.

I raised an eyebrow at her as I noticed her checking me out rather blatantly and said nothing else since I was doing the same.

"How can I help you?" The girl asked with a polite smile while my eyes quickly glance at her name tag to see the name 'Alexandra' written on it. I looked up afterwards and gave her a smile of my own.

"I would like to have seafood pasta without the seafood," I stated as I pointed to the menu placed on the counter.

"Without seafood?" she asked as she quirked an eyebrow at me.

Well, not the first time.

"Oh, I mean without prawns," I corrected myself as soon as I realised my mistake.

I stood there and watched as Alexandra knitted her eyebrows together, as if she remembered something all of a sudden.

"Oh wait, I am sorry sir we don't sell pasta today," she said with an apologetic smile.

"What? No pasta? What kind of shitty place is this?" I exclaimed rather loudly on impulse. I guessed my hunger got the best of me.

"Food Paradise," I heard her mumbled under her breath, making me roll my eyes mentally.

"I demand for my seafood pasta."

"I'm sorry sir, I already told you that we don't sell it today."

"I don't care. The banner outside says that this place sells pasta," I retorted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well sir," she said and I could already hear the annoyance in her voice although she gave me a small smile. "We only sell pastas on Tuesday."

"I'm not eating anymore," I said out loud to no one in particular but I saw William nodded next to me.

I stomped out of the place in anger but mostly hunger as I felt William walking behind me.

"What? No tips?" I heard her yelled from behind me, making me smirk in response.

"You wish."

A/N:
Hey lovely readers! ♥ So how was this? :D I think this is one of my favourite chapters since it is when Tyler and Alexandra first met in Food Paradise.

I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter! This is most probably the last bonus chapter, unless you guys have other requests then I would write it as long as you comment here! :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan!

P.s. Be sure to check out my other books if you like! Also, I will be posting my very first dystopian fiction bk very soon! It's called 'Somewhere Out There'. Hopefully, you guys can check it out as it would mean the world to me to have your support! ♥