Six.

A/N: Hey! :) So here's chapter six of Crossed just like I promised! Happy reading! :D

EDITED.

"Like what you see?"

I turned to face him almost instantly and stared him dead in the eyes. "Not anymore," I said as the corners of my lips curled upwards into a big smile.

He scoffed loudly.  "Oh, you are good."

"I know," I said sweetly with yet another smile, giving him a small curtsy. 

"Hey Al? The room you will be sleeping in for your stay is ready, want me to show you there?" Kyle offered, giving me a warm smile.

"Thanks, Kyle," I said, returning the gesture. "You are the best."

We were just about to walk away when Tyler rushed up to us, positioning himself right in between the both of us.

"I will show her," Tyler said pushing Kyle away, causing him to stumble back a few steps.

"Okay," Kyle said, raising his hands up in mock surrender, a small smile playing on his lips.

Before I could protest, Tyler took my wrist in his hand and pulled me towards the large wooden door that opens upon reaching and along the corridor which I guess leads to my room.

"What are you-" I asked.

"Don't worry, I am not going to murder you. Definitely not in my house."

I rolled my eyes dramatically. "You don't stand a chance against me."

"Yeah right," he retorted sarcastically. "You wish."

"I don't have to wish for it when-"

"Here's your room," he interrupted before I could finish my sentence. He was gesturing to a white wooden door with a star that has my name scribbled across it.

"Wow, I'm honoured I get a star with my name on it," I joked as I nudged Tyler in his side to which he responded with a chuckle.

"Aren't you excited to see your room?" Tyler asked, his eyes swimming with excitement.

"Well, of course," I said as I let out a small laugh.

Tyler pushed open the door to reveal a spacious room with a light coloured wooden floor. The walls were painted white with some fairy lights adorning the walls. Lace curtains were hung up along with a Van Gogh painting. A white king-sized bed was seated right in the middle, against the white brick wall, about a few metres away from the window which gave me the perfect view of the backyard.

A brown desk was pushed to the other side of the room and of course, there is a white mac book sitting on the desk. Beside it was a bookshelf filled with books of different genres and over the other side of the room was a leather couch with many cushions placed on top of it.

And the thing that surprised me the most, would be the loft. It was something I had always dreamt of when I was a little girl. There were stairs that lead up to the loft where many pillows and soft toys were situated at. There was even a television up there and one in front of my bed.

"Wow," I mumbled softly as I exhaled.

"It's amazing isn't it?" Tyler asked as he crossed his arms over his chest like a proud little boy. "I decorated it for you."

"It sure is. I love it," I told him as I turned to face him with a smile on my face. "Thank you."

"I am glad you do. Alright, I will get going now. I will see you later."

"Mhmmm..." I nodded and closed the door behind me as soon as he left. I made my way to the bathroom and washed my face with some cold water running from the tap.  I grabbed the towel beside me to dry myself before looking up to stare at my won reflection.

"Alright, Alexandra. You got this," I mumbled to myself, something I find myself doing whenever I needed a little encouragement. I smiled at my own reflection before leaving the bathroom to lay back down on the bed. 

I was just staring at the ceiling, my hands placed over my stomach as my mind go blank. There was nothing up there, trust me, but all I could do was to stare for the past 15 minutes. I was zoning out and my eyelids were starting to droop when I heard someone knock on the door. I quickly jumped out of bed, startled. 

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door was pushed open and I was greeted by Tyler who was munching on some Dorito chips. He was leaning on the side as he looked right at me. 

"What?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow at him as I sat at the edge of my bed.

"We are going on a drive."

Normally, I would be protesting but I still found myself walking towards his sleek black Porshe. He stopped in front of the passenger seat, opening the door for me.

"My lady," he teased in a British accent.

"Shouldn't I be the one doing this? My lady," I said as I gestured to the driver's seat.

Tyler chuckled as he slipped into the driver's seat whereas I got into mine.

The car roared to life and I watched we zoomed past the buildings and trees past at a rapid speed. Tyler had wind down the windows and the wind was hitting me right in the face as I enjoyed the pop music playing in the back. 

"This is fun!" I shouted over the wind.

"Yeah?" He was grinning from ear to ear.

I nodded and watched as the car came to a stop.

"Tyler, why did you-"

"I just need to get something," Tyler said as he got out of the car.

"In the middle of nowhere?" I asked. "Are you going to kill me? Or are you doing some illegal drugs trading?" I asked as panic engulfed me, my mind running wild.

"No, don't be ridiculous,"  he chuckled.

It was only then I did realise that there was a group of big and strong guys walking towards us from a black van situated across the empty road. They looked no older than 25 and all of them were armed with weapons. Some even had huge scars running across their faces or arms. I gulped loudly.

I watched as the distance between us and the group of guys decreased at a very fast pace.

"Tyler watch out!"

A/N:
Hey amazing people! I'm going to leave you with a teeny weeny cliff hanger. So it would be great if you can guess what is going to happen. Good luck guessing heh. If you guessed it then congrats! You deserve some ice cream girl.
Anyways you guys are amaze balls xD Because I have 97 reads and 23 votes! Cue the happy dance. I really wanted to thank all of you for reading chapter six of Crossed! :D Don't forget to vote, comment and share! :)
p.s. I'm sorry if this chapter kinda sucks because I had to rewrite it last minute since it decided to disappear :( But I hope this turned out better.
And I will update every Monday and Friday! :)
Early update if I hit 30 votes! :)
Much love,
Rachel xx