Seven.

EDITED.

I thought I was in one of those action movies, playing on a large movie screen as I watched the scene unfold before me. What was happening at full speed seemed to be playing out in slow motion as my eyes go wide.

Before I could comprehend what was going on, Tyler was already held in a headlock. Just one look and I knew for sure Tyler stand no chance against him. His muscles were crying to burst out of his thin black shirt and he was even taller than Tyler and at least one head taller than me.

I can only watch as the guy jabbed a gun into his temple and had his finger poised on the trigger. Before me, Tyler's eyes widened in fear.

"Imagine what a shame it would be to destroy this pretty face," the tattooed guy mocked as he ran the gun from one side of his face to the other. The sound of him cackling pierced right through the tension in the air.

"Tyler!" I screamed and tried to make a run when two other guys came rushing at me. I merely shoved them out of my way, twisting and turning my body to avoid them.

This is my job. My job is to protect him as a bodyguard.

But it was not long before they bounced back up and caught up to me. On instinct, I quickly swing my fist down to one of the guys face. A nasty bruise formed on his jaw almost instantly and the corners of my lips can't help but twitch upwards into a triumph smile.

Just as one stumbled backwards, another came right at me as he attempted to attack me. As I saw him approaching from the corner of my eye, I dodged his punch and swiftly elbowed him in his stomach with my elbow. I took this chance to knee him right where the sun doesn't shine.

He collapsed to the ground, grabbing onto his crotch area as he helped in pain. I let out a laugh as a smirk morphed itself onto my face. "How does that feel?" I mocked as I look down at him.

And just as those words tumbled out of my mouth, a strong arm grabbed me by my waist and I was pulled back with force, colliding with someone's chest.

I froze as I felt the cold piece of metal jabbed right into my temple. Fear and panic engulfed me, spreading through my body like a wild fire I can't seem to contain. I squeezed my eyes shut and took in one deep breath.

I pushed all my fears away, fear is not something I can bear to have when I'm at the brink of my death. I swiftly jabbed my elbow into his stomach with as much power as I could muster.

The moment his grip loosen slightly, I took the opportunity to twist his arm in an ungodly manner as I pushed him to the ground.

It was then I heard the faint sound of someone clapping from behind of me. I immediately whipped my head around to see Tyler no longer in danger.

A smug smirk was etched on his face as he continued clapping, his eyes boring right into mine. "Congratulations! You passed the test!"

"The test? What test?" I repeated as my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, sweat still trickling down my face as I catch my breath. "What are you talking about?"

I watched as Tyler merely nodded, amusement dancing in his dark brown eyes.

It was then something in my brain clicked.

"Wait! You mean that's not real? Are you out of your mind?" I demanded as the fear soon faded and was replaced with boiling rage. I shook with anger this time and I thought I was about to explode. "You are sick."

On impulse, I stomped towards the driver's seat and slipped into the car. I watched as the car came to life and I wind down the window, making sure he was looking at me before sticking one finger up in the air. "Fuck you Tyler!" I screamed before stepping hard on the pedal and driving away.