Twenty-seven.

EDITED.

Time flies.

It had been three weeks since I last heard from Owen. 

Tyler said he wanted to bring me out so we could hang out together. So here I am, putting on my favourite oversized sweater and a pair of ripped jeans. I smiled at my own reflection in the mirror as I brushed my messy hair.

"You ready?" I heard Tyler called from the other side of my door.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I took one last glance of myself before heading out. I pushed open the door to see Tyler clad in a navy blue Abercrombie & Fitch shirt and a white khaki pants.

"You look gorgeous Alexandra. As always," Tyler said with a smile as his eyes connected with mine.

"I'm only wearing sweater and jeans," I said as I looked down at the outfit I put together in a matter of seconds.

"It doesn't matter what you wear Al. It's that beautiful smile on your face that makes you gorgeous."

I scrunched my nose together. "Ew, that's cringy, Tyler." He only rolled his eyes, a smile still plastered across his face. "I'm sorry, I meant thank you." I chuckled.

"That's what I like to hear. Now, come on, what are you waiting for?" He had stuck his hand out and I hooked my arm in his, looking up to see him already looking down with a charming smile.

"Where are we going?" I asked the moment I have settled into my seat. The car roared to life and soon, we were on the go.

"You will see," Tyler said with a lazy smirk plastered across his face.

"Damn it..." I mumbled under my breath, jutting my lower lip out, a small pout sitting on my face. "We are going to watch a movie right?" I guessed.

"Dang it. You are smart Alexandra."

"I knew it," I sang. "So what movie we are watching?"

"Ahhh.. We will be watching.." He trailed off before stopping at the traffic light. "That will be something you will find out later on."

"Shit. I thought I got you. You were so close to saying it."

"Well, I got smarter," he said smugly, giving me a shrug.

"That's my boy!" I teased, my hand reaching up to mess up his hair.

"Don't do that when I'm driving Al," Tyler scolded jokingly.

"You just hate that your hair is messed up now."

"Yeah. Yeah, you got me, he mumbled, letting out a deep chuckle.

Before I know it, we pulled up in the parking lot and got out of the car. As we entered the shopping mall, I felt a gust of cool wind rushed past me. I scanned the surroundings to see that the place is packed with people.

"Come on, the movie theatre is on the fourth floor," Tyler said as he dragged me along with him to the lift.

Once we got the movie tickets that Tyler already booked online, we decided to also get a large box of popcorn, nachos and some drinks before settling down.

"Are you fine with watching Avengers?" He asked.

"Am I fine watching Avengers? I freaking wanna watch it since it was out. I love them actually. All of them are so hot. Especially Thor," I said as a smirk morphed itself onto my lips.

"So you are looking at hot guys?" Tyler asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No. I love this movie. I have watched all the previous parts. But I love it more with hot guys?"