Seventeen.

Warning: Many cussing will take place in this chapter. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Anyways, happy reading! :)
P.s the pic above is Alexandra's dress

EDITED.

Clad in an oversized pajamas shirt and sweat pants, I was busy belting out the lyrics to uptown funk with a hair brush in my hand as the microphone. My body was dancing to the beat, my feet tapping rhythmically and my hair was swinging around as the loud music boomed in the spacious room.

I was just about to jump up onto the bed when I heard someone pounding on the door repeatedly. "Open the door!" The familiar voice shouted over the music.

I let out a loud groan, pausing the music before making my way towards the door. I pushed the door open to find Tyler dressed in his designer clothes as he leaned against the wall.
He had a smile on his face as we connect eyes.

"How may I help you sir?" I asked sweetly with an artificial demure smile which only made his smirk grew wider. I looked down to see something clenched within his fist. "What are you holding?" I questioned, quirking an eyebrow at him.

"Wear this," he demanded, chucking a piece of clothing into my arms with a nonchalent look.

I eyed him suspiciously before unfolding the black piece of cloth. I let my eyes scan the clothing item to realise that it was a black strapless dress that was decorated with sparkles and sequins.

"Ew, what is this for?" I asked as I cringed in disgust at the sight of the dress. "It's so sparkly."

"It's for a college party and I'm bringing you along so just wear it."

"Who says I'm going?" I challenged.

"I said so. You better be in that dress the next time I see you," he warned before spinning on his heels to walk away. He left me gawking at his retreating back as I contemplated wearing the dress.

I eventually left the room, walking downstairs to see Tyler by the stairs, waiting for me. Memories of prom night came flooding back into my brain as I remembered how Owen stood by the end of the stairs, waiting to put a corsage onto my wrist. Except this time, it wasn't Owen and it was no where near romantic.

The smile on Tyler's face quickly faded the moment his eyes landed on me. I watched a frown etched onto his face, his lips pursing into a thin line. "Why are you in a shirt and jeans?"

"Because it's comfortable to wear."

"Go change into your dress," he insisted, the frown still remained on his face.

"What the fuck? Why?"

"Because I fucking said so."

"But I-"

"Fine, if you are not going to change, you are fired."

"Fired? What? This is ridiculous! You are ridiculous."

"Change into the dress now," he demanded, his face was stoic, holding no emotions.

I rolled my eyes one last time before stomping back upstairs to change into the stupid dress.

"Fucking dress," I muttered under my breath as I slowly made my way downstairs. I was busy yanking on the
back of dress that was barely covering my butt and continued to tug on the front of the dress to cover my overly exposed chest.

"Took you long enough."

I forced the corners of my lips to twitch upwards into a smile before glaring hard at the back of his head, burning holes into it.