47: "We fit together like puzzle pieces"

"Because I love you. I have never stopped loving you, Kesha."

My heart went erratic. I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. What did he say?

"You..You love me?" I looked down at my hands to avoid eye contact. I felt his index finger under my chin, bringing my face up to meet his eyes.

"I do love you, Kesha Gwen Olsen," he said and leaned in to kiss me.

Many times I have waited for this moment.

Many times I have always dreamed of this moment.

Many times I have wanted to experience this moment.

And now, it was finally happening.

And the weird but amazing thing is, it felt right.

We pulled away panting heavily as our foreheads touched. I opened my eyes and saw him looking down as I bit my lip.

"I.." I started. OMG, should I say it? Should I?

"I love you too, Lance,"

There. I said it. Ugh!!!!

He backed away, shocked. I just stared at him, my mouth agape. I gulped. Oh no. Why did I say that?

"Yessss!" he pumped his fist into the air as my eyes widened. My lips tugged into a smile. He came over to me and pulled me for a hug. He raised me with my hips as I gasped. "You're mineeee! I love you, Kesha Olsen! I doo!" he screamed. I looked around and people were looking at us with wide smiles at their faces. Lance brought me down and wrapped his arm around my waist. "See this girl?" he gestured to me. "I love this girl!" He ruffled my hair and I pouted.

"See this boy?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him straight in the eye. "I love this boy!" I exclaimed, smiling widely.

"Kiss already!" I heard someone say.

"Yeah c'mon!" I heard another one.

Lance raised one eyebrow. "Well, you heard what he said," he smirked mischievously. "C'mon baby!" he winked, making me blush.

We both leaned in and our lips touched. I heard people clapping as tears started to run down my cheeks. I wasn't crying because I was sad, it's because I'm so happy that finally, me and Lance are back.

We both pull away and pant heavily. The applause slowly died down and it seemed it was only me and Lance in the place. Alone.

"I love you, Lance," I told him, smiling.

He pulled me in for a hug and said, "I love you too, Kesha,"

***Abigail's POV***

"I like you too, Josh,"

Shit! Why did I freakin say that? Ugh!

I just admitted it. I just admitted it. I just admitted it. I just admitted it. I JUST admitted it! God!

Josh looked up and a smile grew on his lips. "Wait..you like me too?" he asked.

"No I love you,"

Dammit! Ugh. I just said it! Arrgh!

I looked at him and he was now so close to me. He placed both his hands on my cheeks and said, "I love you too, Abigail Collins. Ever since I met you. Ever since Kesha introduced you to us. Ever since you've been hanging out with us. I so love you. I love you, babe," he winked.

I gulped. Oh God. Can I just say Josh is so hot when he winks? It makes me want to rip off all his clothes. Wait what?!

"W-What did you just call me?" I said, shocked. He called me babe. No one has ever called me that. My heart beat went fast.

He shrugged and I kissed him square on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. The kiss lasted a bit long but because of oxygen, we pulled away to catch our breaths.

"I love you, Abigail. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!" he exclaimed, carrying me bridal style. I gasped. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you, babe," he planted kiss all around my face. "God I have always wanted to tell you this but..you're so smoking hot!"

My eyes widened. Oh my God. Did he just..WHAT?

"You're hot too," I suddenly blurted out and I gulped.

He laughed and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Ugh!!!!!!!!

"You are so cute," he said, pinching my cheeks. "That's why I love you," he grinned.

"I love you too, Joshie," I replied, smiling widely.

"We fit together like puzzle pieces alright," he said, chuckling. I laughed a bit too and nuzzled my head on his chest. I heard his heart beat so fast and that made me shock.

"I so love you," I mumbled.

"I so love you too," he replied, kissing me on top of my forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I have nothing to say so..PLS VOTE AND COMMENT PWEAAASEEEEE :)))

ILY, Maxi ♡