17: The fight

Me and Lance both headed back to our seats. The others gave us weird looks as we sat on our seats. I looked at Kesha and her hands were formed into fists.

Is she angry? I thought. I leaned in to her ear and whispered, "Are you okay?"

Her hands, which were formed into fists, returned to their own position. She looked at me, narrowing her eyes.

"What do you think?" she exclaimed, glaring at me.

"Umm..." I started, looking below. I scooted away from her and avoided eye contact.

We were silent for a few whole minutes. I bit my lip nervously. Is Kesha jealous? Me and Lance didn't do anything.

Gosh, Kesha and her not-true thoughts. I thought, shaking my head.

I looked around and noticed Keith and Arianne were gone. Their seats empty.

"Where' s Arianne and Kei-"

"Hey guys! Bought you Caramel and Chocolate sundaes! Here ya go," Arianne exclaimed, holding two sundaes, one Chocolate and one Caramel while Keith was holding a tray with three sundaes.

I counted all of the sundaes and noticed there were only five sundaes. We're six.

"I think you forgot one sundae. We're six, FYI," I told Arianne and Keith, pointing at the sundaes.

"Oh, Kesha didn't want to order. Anyway, what flavor do you choose?" Keith asked me, setting the tray of sundaes on the table and sitting on his seat, Arianne doing the same.

"Chocolate please," I said, grinning as I grabbed a plastic spoon.

Arianne handed me a chocolate sundae and I started digging in. The others also started eating their sundaes.

"Abigail, can I talk to you for a sec?"

I turned to Kesha, the spoon of Chocolate sundae halfway through my mouth. I place my spoon back to it's container and stood up, saying, "Sure,"

Me and Kesha exited the restaurant and headed to a corner with no people.

Kesha turned around and slapped me. Hard.

"Oww!" I yelped, touching my cheek where Kesha slapped.

"How could you?! You were the one who helped me! The one who told me not to worry. But what did you do? You went out with Lance! You know that I'm still not over him. You're my friend, Abigail! Seems like you're a traitor," Kesha yelled at me, tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm so, so sorry Sha. I just, I wanted to help you-"

"Help me? Help me what? Help me move on by hanging out with Lance? If that's it, IY DIDN'T WORK! Even just a little. Did you kiss him?" Kesha asked me, narrowing her eyes at me.

"N-No! Of course not," I exclaim.

She sighed and wiped her tears angrily. She looked at me and bit her lip.

"How can I believe you when you just broke my heart? Shattered it into a million pieces. Don't say you're sorry. Maybe you like Lance that's why you've been acting weird these past few days. I knew I shouldn't have trustes you, you traitor. Have fun with Lance," Kesha says, crossing her arms over her chest and walking away.

I sigh. Tears start to pour out of my eyes until I couldn't stop it. I went down on my knees and cried, covering my face with my hands.