34: Awkward...

Lance kissed me.

My eyes widened as he started to move his lips against mine.

What the hell, Lance?!

But then I started thinking of Kesha and Josh kissing and so I kissed back.

Lance licked my bottom lip for entrance and I accepted, opening my mouth for his tongue to enter mine.

As our tongues battled, he pushed me to the wall and I started forgetting about the real world for a minute. Until, Lance pulled away.

I panted and so did Lance as he avoided eye contact with me. I looked at him and he was wiping his forehead. I looked at his lips and they were swollen from the kissing.

"L-Lance..."/ "I'm sorry," 

Lance looked at me, his eyes softening. He took my hand and said, "I'm sorry, Abigail. I-I just...I-I kinda had a need to kiss you and I...ugh, I'm sorry, okay?" Lance said, scratching the back of his head with his other hand while the other still held mine.

"Hey Lance, i-it's okay. I kinda also felt the need to do it because I just feel so hurt right now..." I confess, looking at the ground and swallowing hard to keep the tears from falling.

I felt his stare on my cheek and I cleared my throat nervously.

We both stayed silent as we just sat there on the floor. I fiddled with my fingerd while Lance scratched the back of his neck.

Awkward...

After a few minutes of complete and awkward silence, Lance's phone rang and we both jumped, startled.

I looked at Lance and he fished for his phone in his pocket. Once he got it, he squinted to see who was calling before pressing the phone on his ear.

"Hey Keith....Yeah sh-she's here....Oh...Wh-Where did you say you were again?.....Oh, okay, okay......Okay see you there...Yeah, 'kay bye," Lance pressed the END button on his phone before sliding it back inside his pocket.

"Let's go, Abigail. Keith said they're in the McDonalds take out corner with Kesha and Josh near the exit of the mall. You coming?" Lance explains, standing up and brushing dust off of his clothes.

I nod and Lance stretches out his hand to help me stand. I gratefully take it and we both start walking to where the others were.

* * * * *

"Sundae or Shake Shake Fries?"

I glance at Arianne as she turns to us, asking for our opinion.

"Definitely SSF," Kesha speaks up and I look at her, narrowing my eyes. She looks at me and presses her lips into a thin line.

Those filthy lips. Those lips are what she used to kiss Josh.

Ugh. Don't remind me of that. Please.

"Yeah. Kesha's right," Patricia speaks up as she heads to Arianne's side. Arianne nods before turning to the cashier lady, who was annoyed already because of Arianne.

"What flavor do you guys want?" Arianne turns to us again as the cashier lady groans. I try to cover my upcoming laugh by coughing.

"Pizza!" We all exclaim and Arianne gives us a thumbs-up before turning to the annoyed cashier.

"What do you guys want for our-"

"That's it! I'm done!" The cashier lady exclaimed out of the blue, stomping out of the counter leaving us shocked.

"Ummm...okay?" I start and everyone bursts into laughter. Except for Kesha.

A new girl comes in to take our order and Arianne asks us what are our drinks. We all reply Coke and Arianne turns back to the new cashier lady, saying the order withour interruptions like awhile ago.

Once the lady hands us our orders, we thank her and we head to the mall's exit to go home.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hallooo ♡

Did you like this chapter? I'm sorry for the gross part at the start of the chapter. Hihi :p

Please Vote, Comment and Follow me :)

ILY, Maxi