20: Angelo Welber

***Josh's POV***

I looked everywhere. I looked at all the restaurants, the shops and even the girl's bathroom.

But nothing. She wouldn't be found.

I sighed and started walking back to McDonalds. I can't believe I'm giving up. God, please help me.

Where is Abigail?

***Abigail's POV***

People were staring at me. And when I mean 'people', I mean like everyone.

Woah. Was the clothes that saleslady in Forever 21 (also known as Kaylynn,) really nice? Gosh. I didn't know.

I was gonna head back to McDonalds but I decided not to because me and Kesha haven't sewed things up.

But my mind was telling me, why head there to show her that you're not a complete cry baby and that you're already okay?

So I decided to just head back there.

I was halfway to the restaurant when my phone beeped. I fished for it in my phone until....

*BOOM*

"FCK!" the guy I bumped yelled, him falling down the tiled floor. I fell too, my butt coming in contact with the floor first.

My head hurt because our heads bumped. Hard. Owwww....

"I'm so, so sorry," I heard the guy said, groaning. I groaned too, holding my forehead and closing my eyes frustratedly.

I hear him stand up and I open my eyes to see his left hand in front of me. I backed my head away a little, blinking rapidly.

"Are you okay?" he asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

I scoffed. "What do you think? Jerk...." I muttered the last word. The guy grabbed my hand but then he fell ontop of me, pushing my whole body to the floor and his ontop of mine.

I closed my eyes and felt like I was losing air. I tried pushing him off but he was too heavy.

"God please help me. Please I won't die yet," I prayed, opening my eyes and-

OH

MY

GOD

His eyes. His eyes are so....blue.

So...aqua-ish.

So....beautiful.

Oh snap out of it, Abigail! He fell ontop of you! He's a complete pervert. My subconsious said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ookay. This is awkward," the guy said, lauhing nervously as he looked at me, staright in the eye.

I groaned and started pushing him off of me. He wouldn't budge.

"Hey, can you get off of me? I can't breathe here," I complained, rolling my eyes again.

"Why? I kinda like our position," WHAT

Oh my shizballs. What did he just say?! OMG.

"Flirt! I hate guys like you!" I screamed, trying to push him off of me again. But he really wouldn't budge. Ugh. I could already feel his abs here....

Suddenly, both of his hands touched my boobs and I screamed, slapping his hands away.

"C'mon. I'll he-Oops sorry 'bout that. Touched the wrong part," he said, winking after. I closed my eyes disgustingly and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Now I'll push you and you'll get off of me, okay? Okay then," I said, positioning my hands on his chest. Oh God. He's so thin.

"...three!"

I blinked my eyes rapidly and the guy started standing up from me. He looked at me and nodded, signaling me to push him.

I pushed him and he stood up. Whew! I an breathe now. AIR! FRESH AIR!

I looked at the guy and he was smiling, looking at me.

I raised my one eyebrow at him and he stretched out his hand, saying,

"Angelo Welber."