36: Bitchy Time

"Abigail, are you availible next week?"

I turn to Patricia and Kesha who is in front of me and stop munching on my cheesy pizza.

"Yup. Why?" I reply, putting down the pizza on the plate in front of me and focusing on Patricia.

It was just us three eating lunch. The others had to go to the mall to buy materials for their Science project.

"Are you a dancer?" Patricia asks and my eyes widen as I hear her ask that question.

I never told this to anyone but I'm a really good dancer. Not to brag or anything. I took dance classes when I was 8 when I was good enough, I turned into a Matt Steffanina type of dancer.

"Y-Yeah. Is there a contest or something?" I ask, raising my one eyebrow curiously. I haven't danced ever since I was 12. I never had the urge to anymore.

"OMG! You're a dancer? I never knew that! And yes, there is! But it's still next month on November 15. Do you wanna join our dance group, Dance Slayer?" Arianne explains excitedly.

I grin and nod my head. "Yes! And Dance Slayer is a really cool name! Is it just both of you or are the others in the group, to-"

Suddenly, someone covered my eyes and I gasped. "Hey! Who is this? Please let me go! Aria! Patty! HELP!!!" I exclaim, breathing rapidly.

"Hi there, beautiful,"

The person removed his hands so that I could see and I turned around to find LANCE standing there!

"L-Lance! Umm..." I looked down at my pizza so that he wouldn't see the blush on my cheeks. Ugh. Lance the things you do to me.

He raises my face to look at his and gives me a smile. "I brought you a waffle. Your favorite!" he says as he shows me a plastic with the name 'WAFFLE EXPRESS' written in the front.

"Ooh! Thank youuu! How did you know waffles are my favorite? Oh God, thank you so much!" I exclaim, hugging Lance tight.

Lance chuckles and I grin. But then, someone clears her throat, completely destroying the moment.

"So, you joining our group?" Moment-ruiner, oh I mean Kesha asks me plastering a fake smile.

Ha Kesha. I know you, you piece of plastic! I thought, resisting the urge to punch her face.

I turned to her and raise my one eyebrow at her. Time for some bitchy time.

"Excuse me ummm....are you the one I'm talking to? I'm talking to Arianne and Patricia not you. I'm sorry let's just talk...hmmm when I turn 50, what do you think?" I raise my eyebrows and give her a fake smile. "Or should I make it 60? I think 50 is too early, what do you think?" I add. Kesha's face turns red as her hands form into fists.

I turn around to face Arianne and Patricia and their gawking at me. "What?" I ask, acting like nothing happened.

"U-Umm....n-never mind," Patricia stuttered, looking at her heels while Arianne bites her lip. "So, you joining Dance Slayer?" Arianne asks me nervously.

I nodded my head. "Of course! I am sooo excited! When will practice start?" I ask excitedly, grinning widely.
"Next week," a voice says from behind me. I froze, recognizing the voice.

Oh.

My.

God.

Lub dub. Lub dub. Lub dub.

Josh....