14: Noticed

I sat on my bed sadly. Maybe I did change. I've turned into a monster. And that's all because of my new friends.

Maybe I shouldn't be friends with them already...

What the hell, Abigail? They are your only friends. If you stop being friends with them, you will be alone.

I sighed. Oh I don't know.

My phone beeped signaling there is a message. I grabbed my phone and checked who messaged me. It was Kesha.

From: Sha2x

Hey, Abigail. Hungry? Meet us in Mcdonalds in the mall ASAP.

Sent at 9:21 a.m

I smiled. Maybe a some french fries and a chicken burger can cheer me up.

To: Sha2x

Sure! I am kinda starving. I'll meet you in a minute.

Sent at 9:22 a.m

I placed my phone on my bed and started changing my house clothes into this blue tank top and skinny jeans from Abercrombie. I wore also my red varsity jacket and Converse. I slithered red lipstick and smiled at the mirror. I look....okay.

I grabbed my phone, sliding it inside my pocket and heading out.

* * * * *

Once Kesha served our meal, we started eating it like a pair of hungry wolves. Including me. I squirted out my ketchup on the little container and started digging in.

Mmmm. Now that is really, really delicious. I thought, smiling as I chewed the first fry.

"Oh man. My french fries are finished already," Lance complained, pouting. He looked kinda cute but I erased the thought.
Patricia laughed so hard at Lance's reaction. "Haha! That's what you get. Here, wanna share my fries?" Patricia asked, gesturing to her french fries. There were still many left.

Lance smiled and ruffled her hair. "Thanks, Pat. You're the best," he said before getting two fries and dipping them on the ketchup.
I heard someone sigh and looked beside me. I noticed it was Kesha. She was looking down at her Chicken Fillet that was half-finished and biting her lip.

Oh yeah. Lance and Kesha were once together but Lance broke them up. I thought as I started at Kesha.

I patted her back and whispered, "Don't worry. Just don't look at them. Look at that delicious Chicken Fillet of yours and I'm sure that will cheer you up," I told her. She giggled a little, muttering a silent 'Thank you' before eating the remains of her Chicken Fillet.

I looked back at Patricia and Lance and noticed that Patricia was looking around avoiding eye contact and Lance was looking at me.

I raised my eyebrow at him and he sighed, looking at Patricia's french fries. He turned to Patricia and told her something. He pushed the fries to her and frowned.

Did Lance notice Kesha's reaction? I thought as I rubbed my chin.

My eyes widened as I had this shocking thought...

Does Lance still love Kesha?