25: Falling?

"Hey back off. Who are you?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Josh. He was glaring at Harry.

Uh-oh. I thought, biting my lip. What has gotten into Josh?

Harry raises his one eyebrow at Josh questioningly. I turn at Josh and he still has the same look on his face.

"I should be asking you the same question, mister," Harry throws back. He looks at me and gives me a who-the-hell-is-this look. I sigh and just shrug.

"Answer my question first,"

Harry holds my hand and squeezes it lightly.

"I'm Harry, as what Abby has called me. If you want my full name it's Harry Edward Styles. If you want my nickname it's either Hazza or Har. Pick anything. If you want to call me something else, call me Hazbear or Hazza or Haz or Harry or Har or Ed or Bro or Bud or-"

"SHUT IT!" Josh exclaimed and I flinched because of his loud voice.

Josh looked at me and his eyes softened. I smiled at him and looked away. I felt Harry let go of my hand and he cleared his throat.

"Well, I better get going. Bye Abby. I'll see you around," Harry says, smiling and winking at me before he walks out of Pizza Palace.

I smile dreamily. I had a crush on Harry before but after he always talked about maybe someday dating Demi Lovato, I seemed to let him go.

Oh no, am I...

falling for him again?