27: Kesha

Oh.

My.

God.

I am seriously on cloud nine right now.

Whar the hell, Abigail?! I thought you didn't like Josh? Oh. Yeah. Back to reality guys.

"Abigail! Hey, are you okay?" Josh's voice snaps me back as I turn to him, his hand still enclosed around mine...

Is that even a correct sentence?

"Abigail, seriously,"

I blink my eyes fast and look at Josh. "S-sorry...so umm..what were you saying?" I ask, smiling crookedly at his way.

Josh sighs and lets go of my hand.

Ugh...

"I said, 'Let's go to TimeZone cause Lance texted me to meet them there,'" Josh explained, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

I sigh and reply, "Yeah. Sure. Go let's," I say, walking ahead of him. My eyes widened as I realized what I said.

"I mean, 'Let's go',"/ "Go let's? Haha,"

I turn around and see Josh grinning, showing his perfectly white teeth.

"Um..*clears throat*..l-let's go?" I stutter, biting my lip and looking down the tiled floor.

I hear Josh walking up to me and whispering "Go let's,"

* * * * * * *

We arrive at TimeZone. TimeZone is an arcade place with fun games, 5D films, a dancing game(I'm sorry I don't know what they call that) and a black, soft, reclining chair.

"Hey! Abigail, Josh! Over here!" a familiar voice exclaims. I turn to where the voice came from and saw...

"Patricia!" I exclaim, flailing my arms up like a crazy woman and heading to her way.

"Abbyyy! I mean, Abigail!" Patricia exclaims, flailing her arms up too and grinning widely.

I head to her way and once I am close enough, I hug her tight. It's like I've never hugged her for a million years but actually, I just never hugged her for what, 6 or 5 hours? I dunno. *shrugs*

We pull away for like 10 seconds and we both laugh. "Wow Pat. It's like I've never seen you in a million years," I said, smiling.

Patricia laughed again. "Haha! We're actually the same, Abigail," Patricia says.

Suddenly, someone covered my eyes and a familiar giggle ringed into my ears.

"Arianne, I know it's you," I say, grinning widely as I hear Arianne groan.

"Arrgh! I wish I didn't have to giggle," Arianne says as I turned around to see her. We both laugh and hug tightly.

"I missed you, Ariana Grande," I say, grinning.

Arianne chuckles and says, "Me too, Demi Lovato,"

We both pull away and my eyes widen. "How do you know my favorite singer?" I ask, my eyes sparkling.

Arianne smiles and says, "Kesha told me,"

Suddenly, it seems like my world has stopped.

Kesha....

"Abigail! Abigail are you okay?" Arianne calls out to me. I blink a few times and look at both Arianne and Patricia who have worried looks on their faces.

"Y-Yeah. By the way, where's-"

"Josh! Oh my God, I was so worried. Where have you been? Finally found her?"