3: "I don't memorize names"

***Abigail's POV***

I tap my foot impatiently as I stand in the school's entrance waiting for any sign if Kesha's brown hair.

"Abigail! Over here!" a girl's voice yells.

I turn around and see Kesha. But she wasn't alone. Three boys and two girls were by her side. They were all talking to one another.

I head over to where they were standing.

"Hey guys. This is Abigail Collins. She's in the same year with us and she doesn't accept nicknames," Kesha exclaims.

Her friends quiet down. One girl with blond, curly hair smiled at me.

"Hey! Kesha told us about you. It's nice to meet you. I'm Patricia. Patricia Rollan. Call me Pat or Tricia," the girl says, pulling me in for a hug.

We hugged for like 30 seconds and then pulled away. Another girl with red, straight hair came to me and kissed my cheek. "Hi. I'm Arianne Johnson. Call me Aria or Rianne," the girl says, smiling at me.

"You look like Ariana Grande," I tell her.

She laughs. "That's what all the transferees think always! One time, a new student asked for my autograph because she thought I was Ariana Grande's twin sister! Haha memories," Arianne says.

I laugh a little too.

One guy came to me. He looked like Zach Efron with his brown hair and blue eyes. "Hi. I'm Keith Parker. It's nice to meet you, Abigail," he says, winking after.

The second guy who looks like that blonde guy in Big Hero 6 came to me and shaked my hand. "Hi. Lance Cross. It's nice to meet you," he said, showing his perfectly white teeth as he grins at me.

I smile back at him.

Finally, the third guy comes and I almost melt.

Oh. My. God. That is one good-looking guy. I thought as I stared at him dreamily.

"Hey Abigail. I'm Josh Waters. It's great to meet you," the guy said, smiling at me.

Now, I really want to faint. I thought.

I regained back my composure as Kesha cleared her throat. I look at her and she smiles teasingly at me.

Does she know I was staring at Josh with longing in my eyes? I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"It's great to meet you all. But there's one problem...." I say, stopping halfway.

"What is it?" Arianne asks me.

I gulp and then say, "I don't memorize names."

They all laugh. Including Josh.

After they're laughter, Arianne says to me, "Don't worry. Even if you keep on saying the wrong names to us, it's okay."

I smile and we all head out.

Kesha says to me that they all lunch in the mall and that since I'm part of them, I also can eat lunch with them.

I was so happy to have friends right away. Also, they weren't mean like what I was thinking when I first saw them.

They looked like my friends. Just more funky. And more fun to hang out with!

I think I'm gonna have the best school year right now!!