43: "You're so cute when you're blushing"

RECAP:

"Abigail?"

My eyes widened as I heard a voice call my name. I removed my hands away from my eyes and looked up...

Oh. My. Waters.

—————————————

"J-Josh? What are you doing h-here?" I stutter while looking at him. He's wearing a gray t-shirt and these jeans that have holes on the knees. Kinda looks like Niall Horan's kind of jeans. Hehe, yeah I'm a fan of 1D.

Okay, let's go back to reality.

"Umm Abigail? You okay?" I hear Josh say as I shake my head and say, "What?"

"I said I was just walking around until I spotted this beautiful girl sitting here all by herself,"

What the fook.

I feel my cheeks heat up, me looking down so that I could cover them with my hair. But it was too late. He spotted it.

"Haha. You're so cute when you're blushing," he says, sheepishly pinching my cheeks. I glare at him and he just laughs.

"Quit it Waters," I say, rolling my eyes as I swat his hand away. He rubs it and pouts at me.

OMO. Is it bad that I find him cute? Especially when he's pouting.

"Earth to Abby," I get back to reality when I hear him call me that. I raise my one eyebrow at him and he raises his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry. It just came ou-"

"No it's okay. I kinda...trust you already?" It turned out into a question. Well I wasn't sure of this trust thing. Do I or do I not trust him?

I looked up and saw Josh smiling. Oh God why is he so damn handsome? I thought, biting my lip as I stared into his eyes.

Suddenly, it was like a magnet was pulling us near because we were both leaning in! Oh. My. God.

We both didn't break eye contact as we were already so near. Our noses were already touching and I closed my eyes before...

BOOM

It's like heaven and earth collided.

It's like land and water mixed.

It's like a donut with sprinkles on top.

It'a like a utensil on a plate.

It's like water and sea water mixed.

Okay, I've gotta stop. But seriously, when our lips touched, it felt insanely....

right.

Josh's hand held the back of my neck to pull me even closer to him as I wrap my arms around his neck too. His other hand snaked around my waist as never broke the kiss.

What the effin...are we...

Meant to be?

Suddenly, it seemed like the song, 'Perfect Two' by auburn was playing and I smiled on his lips.

'Cause you're the apple to my pie

You're the straw on my berry

You're the smoke to my high

And you're the one I wanna marry
'Cause you're the on for me, for me

And I'm the one for you, for you

You take the both of us, of us

And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two

Baby me and you

We're the perfect two